Not that you noticed my absense... but.... lol

SarahBeth

Reaction score
We just got back from 3 days at the lake. My hubby is off all this week. So I'll play catch up with the show next week and resume sharing my thoughts with a few golden nuggets of bs mixed in. The lake was great but I am so exhausted and now I have to do all the things around the house that I didn't while preparing for the lake and making my daughter and her friend costumes for a Zelda symphonic event tonight. They went to one in Dallas a couple months ago and immediately bought tickets for the one in San Antonio after seeing it the first time. Of course the costume idea happened at the last minute. Then it was two costumes instead of one. This was on top of a project my father in law roped me into that I meant to finish before we went to the lake. Then he's got more for me and I'm trying to finish the surprise anniversary quilt I'm making for them and the date is July 7th. Top that all of with having a household of a hubby, two teens and a college girl. Holy cow just typing that out made me see what a truly full life I have. Now you all know why I get nutty here. lol

We especially missed the twirly birds.......but thought perhaps you & rew were just having too much fun in that corner, especially after jammers joined in. LOL

Welcome back!!! We cleaned the bus for you while you were gone, and we made a few changes. Check out the install we did of built in coolers, microwaves, tables, and several large screen TVs. The best part is the addition of a complete bathroom. I hope you don't have trouble parking the bus now that it is doubled in length. :D

Awesome!! Is that a whirlpool bath I see on the bus. Let's get the party started. First one to get flattened is Carrie!

SarahBeth, I usually always notice when you are missing from the comments on the show but I have been way behind on reading for the past week so have missed a lot myself. Anyway, I'm glad you are back.

SarahBeth, so glad you had a trip to the lake and you are back at the forum again.:)

Well it's seems I'm so busy I got confused. What are the chances of that? lol The event my daughter went to was in Austin not San Antonio. They had a blast. She said that about 40 people took pictures with them. And of all things they were in the lobby and someone related to the conductor (mom, aunt or sister/had the same Irish accent) introduced them to the conductor and took pictures with them and talked for a few minutes about what work the conductor has done. Now this is a huge deal for my daughter because she is a music major and playing in a symphony is her dream.

SB, sounds like you will need another vacation at the lake after catching up on all the things you came back to! :D. Everyone seems to be on vaction here and there, hope to see you soon...

Back