SPOILER !! October/November comings/goings teaser

He won't be back until mid-January.

CTDaysfan, on the day I am considered over 30 too! With several guesses debunked, guess Craig really is looking solid at this point. Such a great actor!

Wondering if the actor leaving could be Chloe. I know not permanently but she does have a maternity leave upcoming.

He wasn't the tease for this thread.

Yeah when I typed that I didn't know the return date which I did see on the EW article. My bet is Craig though I do recall a picture of what looked like Chandler Massey (ex-Will) from behind at the hospital some time back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jgk
Yes, Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) does take off for maternity leave. I remember it being mentioned when she had her baby.

Reactions: jgk
Dario was seen on set with Camila Banus (Gabi) in the past few weeks.

Aww, c'mon, Jason, Eric did not "kill" anyone. He caused an accident in which someone died, but others lived. Yep, a DUI, and, up here, those who have been found guilty of similar, wind up in jail. Just like Eric.

And Jason, You are too funny. I am glad we all can find humor in some areas of Days, sure helps, lol.

Good guess, but not the face I am teasing. You haven't heard about this return yet.

Hi Jason: Any indication if all the rumblings - and some seemed legit - that Chandler Massey is returning as Will? I asked you this on another site, too. Didn't know which you'd see first.

While Days has sure been guilty of that, Will is dead, dead. The life was choked out of him, he was bundled up, carried to his apartment, thrown on the floor, where he lay until finally Gabi came home. Cops were called, EMTs, etc.

Unlike Jack, where no family ever saw his body.

A couple of times I have had people tell me I look exactly like so and so back home in Iowa....so, there COULD be someone who "looks" like Will perhaps. However, the Will who married Sonny and was eventually killed was a different actor. Tis hard to "go back".

But Aiden was NOT stabbed to death. It was a doppleganger. And ...well, never saw Roman's "broken" body, wasn't watching then. Have seen Stefano recover easily from illnesses that kill other people.......but then he was the phoenix, right? :rolleyes: But Will, in the coffin, in the ground, dead for hours and hours before he was found.

While I do think it was a huge mistake to murder a major legacy character that way, (for shock value) the fact remains that Will is dead, as is Zack, and Grace. I will concede that Chelsea was dead and buried as well, but I guess we were supposed to think it was all a mistake.

I honestly would rather have Daniel Rafael not be dead, and Jack Deveraux, than have Will be alive.

Back