Old cast pic posted by Deidre Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.

redsquirrel

Reaction score
The picture looks like it is from somewhere about the time that Bo and Hope got together, but I don't remember who some of the other people are. I don't feel so bad since Deidre is asking for help with their names. Maybe Jason can figure it all out.

409576_452745208089896_70855248_n.jpg

Thanks, KathyLu. :hug:

It has been added that the photo is from early 1985........right before Victor's introduction, the Pawn's arrival, and Orpheus kidnapping Marlena.

Andrea Barber (played Carrie Brady) is the little girl sitting on the ground in the front of the picture.

Michael Leon (Pete Jannings) is supposed to be in there, but I can't pick him out.

I can see James Reynolds (Abe) in the back, Shane, tony, Kim,

Right click on the photo, click "view image", and when it comes up, hold down your control key, while clicking on the plus key.......that will zoom the pic closer

Lil0, if you're using Internet Explorer, there is a little arrow above the clock in the bottom right hand corner. If you click on that, you can enlarge what is on your screen. I don't know how to do it in FireFox or Google Chrome.

Yep, and Steven Nichols (Patch) is in the back far right. I think Roman (Josh taylor) is behind Shane.

Roman (Wayne Northrup) was presumed dead at that point; Josh Taylor was still playing Chris Kosichek.

I think the baby being held might be one of the babies who played Sami or Eric; doesn't look like the other baby is in the picture, though.

I knew it was Chris probably, but I never saw Josh as Chris, so....

The woman next to Kimberly Brady (in front) is Shane's crazy ex-wife, Emma Donovan.

And the woman next to Emma Donovan is Linda Philips, Melissa Horton's real mother.

Some amazing folks on Deidre's page as they have identified every single person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back