Paige

Other than the very rare smile and giggle like we saw yesterday, it seems as though the actress' ability in emotional facial expressions is extremely limited. Most of the time she's either making a blank look (the dumb one) or looks like she's about to puke or is holding back some really bad gas.
She can't be any worse than that one "actress" (and I use the term loosely) who played Belle Black for a very short time, that girl was the worst actress I've ever seen on tv. She just stood still and read her lines like she was reading a book. I don't remember what year it was.

Completely agree. She is so stupid! One minute she has doubts about JJ and the next she doesn't, then the cycle starts all over again...with her staying on the soap, I think this relationship will become as tried and tired as Jennifer and Daniel. Why is she even still friends with Mary Beth? She repeatedly told her to stop trashing JJ or else. Same goes for JJ and Rory...I hope JJ realizes Rory is right and dumps sanctimonious Paige, and is able to move on.

I can't agree more! Love Rory!! Paige is so not interesting at all!!

edited to write out texting phrase....please write out your words....no texting abbreviations allowed on this board....JS

I think mean girl Mary Beth has a secret crush on JJ. Perhaps Rory does too. He sure wants to hang out with him all the time and doesn't want JJ to have a girlfriend.

I love Rory and would accept any reason the writers come up with to keep him around, though I agree he's losing dimensions with every scene. The writers have failed with the Teen Scene this time 'round.

I think MaryBeth likes her some bad boys and wants Paige to dump JJ so she can move in on him herself. That is just MY reading into it though.

As far as Rory goes, I think the writers are trying--and in my opinion failing--to show that Rory fears that JJ is going to outgrow their friendship. Unfortunately the way they're going about it is making Rory extremely one-dimensional. It's a shame because there was so much potential with Rory basically being a good friend to JJ but also a stoner, and having a mom who had given up on him.

YES, YES, 1000× YES!!!
As for Rory I think he's got T syndrome. He's a supporting character played by a talented actor that if written for could really shine. Both Rory and T have loads of personality.
You nailed it SarahBeth!! Both are waaay more talented in proportion to their use!!

Back