Peacock Beyond Salem 2 (interviews with cast)

@soap kitty.........when I went there, clicked on the pic, I thought it was a video......and nothing happened. But it is a series of pics...there is a little arrow on right side, click on it, next pic comes up......

Overall, enjoyed Beyond Salem Season 2. I am hopeful for a third season, since the last episode was definitely set up for a continuation.

Wendy, Shin's sister, is a great character who I hope to see in Salem. Am impressed by her not wishing to date neither Tripp nor Joey. I could see them all as friends, just hanging out.

Paul and Andrew need to move to Salem, too. I would like to see that relationship explored.

@soapkitty.........when I went there, clicked on the pic, I thought it was a video......and nothing happened. But it is a series of pics...there is a little arrow on right side, click on it, next pic comes up......
I clicked on the link in the post and it takes me right to a logon for instagram.

.Oh, wow, never noticed it took you to Instagram. Don't remember having an account, but evidently I do. Interestingly..they do not let you copy a pic to post elsewhere. I thought maybe I could do that for you, but guess they figure their pics are only theirs....

Back