Peacock Beyond Salem 2 (interviews with cast)

Exactly. I'm guessing there are people who think they'll be able to just go to Peacock and watch it, without paying for the premium level.

About the only way I'd even consider paying to watch Beyond Salem is if Andrea Hall returned as Samantha Evans. Other than that, it's big ol' nope for me.

I can't believe "the writing team" of Days won an Emmy. The writing teams for the other soaps must really be horrible.

Here's a picture from episode 3

p22060780_e_v13_aa.jpg
That can't be Ciara, her boobs aren't hanging out.

I can't believe "the writing team" of Days won an Emmy. The writing teams for the other soaps must really be horrible.
lol, I thought they were just throwing Days a crumb, as they did not have anything else going for them. And then, they did not want NBC canceling Days leaving only 3 soaps, so here's a crumb.

It sucks that it isn't free! That first season was and I watched! Isn't that what they want is for us to watch? $50 for year. I don't think so.

They should've either immediately started looking for a new Abby when Marci Miller told them she wanted to leave, or just had Abby go to Boston to help Jennifer and Mike with Laura's estate until they found a new actress to play her.
They have to either recast or kill her. They’ve gone the other route too many times. At some point, if you want to keep Billy Flynn (Chad), you have to let him have a story besides waiting around for his wife to get back from Boston or a mental institution. I read an interview where he said as much in a nicer way. And I think they already have an actor rotation for Abigail and figure if they want to bring her back, one of the actresses will be willing down the line. This choice has also provided weeks of storyline with the murder.

It may not be well done, and none of us believes the character is truly dead, but I understand the decision.

Wonder if they're going to rewrite history to say she really did have Bo's baby? Megan pretended she had gotten pregnant when they were together as teenagers and that her mother forced her to have the baby in secret and give it up for adoption. Then Megan paid a hooker named Diane Parker to take her little boy, Zach, and tried to pass him off as Bo's child. Eventually Bo figured out the truth and reunited Diane and Zach.

Here's Megan and Zach:

zachbohadtowork.gif

Here's Diane, Bo and Zach:

zachchargeuswithkidnapping.gif

Bo, the Bradys and Hortons took Diane and Zach under their wings and treated them like family, until they eventually left town. Zach and Carrie were friends and playmates. Here's Bo and Hope's wedding in England with Carrie as flower girl and Zach as ring bearer:

hopeboweddingparty.gif

L-R: Kimberly, Shane, Melissa, Tom, Alice, Hope, Bo, Caroline (with Carrie in front of her), Pop Shawn, Howie (with Zach in front of him), Marlena and Abe. (Caroline and Shawn were played by different actors at that time)

Ironically, years later, Bo would have a son named Zack.

Back