Peacock yearly deals

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I tried to change my monthly subscription to yearly, but I can't fix it. Dec 18 is when my current monthly subscription ends.
I may hit cancel and see if I can sign up for yearly with code.

Before mine runs out, I'll cancel my subscription. Wait a day and then try to get a deal. I did that when my original year for $20.00 ran out in Sept. Renewed for a 3 month deal, cancelled when it ran out on Dec 10th, and was able to get this deal now.

I have the same issue katmouse. Wanted to go from monthly to yearly but cannot. I sent them an email. Let's see if they respond. Maybe I have to cancel as well to get a yearly plan.

This is what I got from Peacock at Twitter. My date is the 18.. I will need to do in a couple of days.

Thank you for contacting Peacock. We do apologize for any inconvenience and we're happy to help. In order to change from monthly to annual billing, you will first need to turn the renewal on your monthly subscription off. Once the subscription fully ends and there is no paid plan associated with your Peacock account, you will then be able to upgrade your account to an annual subscription plan.

After your current monthly subscription ends, to upgrade your plan to the annual subscription please sign in to your account through the link below, select "Upgrade Plan", and then click the yellow toggle icon in the right corner to select the annual plans:

https://peacocktv.com/account/plans

Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

With the last deal (19.99 year), when I terminated the monthly deal, I had to wait until the day after the expiration date for them to accept the new deal.

Thanks, I may do that tomorrow and sign up for yearly the day after.

This is the email I got:

Thank you for contacting Peacock.

We do apologize for any inconvenience. We have reviewed your Peacock account and see you have an active monthly subscription. In order to change from monthly to annual billing, you will first need to turn the renewal on your monthly subscription off. Once the subscription fully ends and there is no paid plan associated with your Peacock account, you will then be able to upgrade your account to an annual subscription plan.

After your current monthly subscription ends, to upgrade your plan to the annual subscription please sign in to your account through the link below, select "Upgrade Plan", and then click the yellow toggle icon in the right corner to select the annual plans:

https://www.peacocktv.com/account/plans

Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

My subscription runs out tomorrow. Anyone remember the discount code? I can't find it in the article.

I didn't realize the code wasn't in article. The links go directly to the web site and not a sign up area.
The code is probably expired.

Clicking on that "coupon" doesn't do anything, or take one anywhere.

It is really a shame one has to pay so much just to watch Days. I do not watch anything else on Peacock, I have DISH so get everything there. They will be losing a lot of long time viewers like me, in addition to those they already have lost. I think it is just a prelude to Days ending..........like Guiding Light, Search for Tomorrow, etc.

Peacock is scoring big with fans now. Seems one of the football play off games will stream ONLY on Peacock.

Peacock is paying in the range of $110M to exclusively carry a playoff game. The game they are getting is a Chief/Patrick Mahomes game.

Folks are not happy.

Back