Peacock yearly deals

Yes indeed, on our NBC affiliate here, on the late news the sportscasters were apologizing all over themselves. I think they've had a lot of calls of complaint already, so they wanted to make sure people know that this was NBC and Peacock and not them.

I just heard them talking about it on the Today show, how this game is being shown exclusively on Peacock. And of course they had to mention that Taylor Swift would be there. :rolleyes: NBC/Universal probably thinks a bunch of Taylor Swift fans will sign up, just to see glimpses of her at the game. :rolleyes:

For the second year now Thursday night football was only available on Amazon Prime. Seems to be a trend starting with streaming sports.

I missed a Bills game recently because the NFL website said it was on NBC and it was actually on Peacock. Since I often canot see a Bills game because Giants/Jets/Patriots get priority even though I'm IN NY, I just figured it was something weird and didn't even go look to see why it wasn't on my TV.

My subscription runs out tomorrow. Anyone remember the discount code? I can't find it in the article.
soapkitty, were you able to get a discount on Peacock?

Back