Peggy McCay (Caroline)

I really hope they honor her by writing in Caroline's death, with an actual funeral attended by the Salemites, including all five remaining Brady kids (Roman, Kim, Kayla, Frankie and Max). And not just some passing comment of "Ma died and we all just got back from the services in California" as they go about their day.

Peggy McCay (Caroline) was a fine actress. Her talent shone through in all she did. Her ferocity and vigor not only made her shine, but it made all the actors around her better. I always loved her scenes with Peter Reckell (Bo), Stephen Nichols (Patch) and John Aniston (Victor) when she would stand up to them and remind them that no one "forced Caroline Brady" into anything. Her scenes with Joseph Mascolo (Stefano) were pure entertainment as the disdain was visceral; meanwhile, her affection for her children and grandchildren made you actually feel the love through the television screen. Like Frances Reid (Alice) before her, she was a great. Her impact was phenomenal and her absence shall long be felt. May she rest in peace. Many prayers to her family, her friends and her colleagues who are surely feeling her absence much more than we are at this difficult time. Ma and Pa Brady are reunited once more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peggy McCay Rest In Peace.....Loving actress with a long legacy of beautiful acting and giving....Caroline will be missed....How will the show handle this? They should do something special for her... :cry: :love:ShaSha

The Legendary Peggy McCay ..You will be missed...Much love and thank you for the wonderful years you have given us...ShaSha

Last edited by a moderator:
I was very sorry to learn of the death of Peggy McCay. She was a real pro. No matter what rubbish the scriptwriters threw her way -- especially Sami-related nonsense -- she handled it with aplomb. She even managed to get through that absurd Wanchai Ferry scene with a straight face. She'll be missed.

Back