Personal Note

I'm so sorry for your loss, Poirot. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I'm away and just saw this thread now.. Poirot, I'm very saddened by this news. My thoughts are with you.

My deepest sympathies for you and your family. You are surrounded by hugs and prayers from this group.

My deepest condolences to you and your family. May his memory be a blessing.

I'm so sorry to learn of your husband's passing. Sending virtual hugs your way.

So sorry for your loss. i will keep you in my prayers.

So very sorry for your loss. May God give comfort to you & your family & close friends during this time.

I am so sorry for your loss. May your cherished memories bring you comfort during this difficult time. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh Barb - I am so sorry to hear that. Prayers for you and your family. May your husband Rest In Peace.

I cannot thank you all enough for the prayers, words of encouragement, hugs, & blessings. It means so much to me. Bill was cremated, I received the urn on Friday. Family members asked for various mementos, which my younger son helped to put aside, to mail later. A lot still to do, and a problem with death certificate coming from another state, holding up things.
He contracted covid in addition to everything else, while in the hospital, but that really had nothing to do with his passing. He was under hospice care, after his 2nd fall, and had multiple other physical problems.
God Bless you all, again, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Back