Personal Note

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Having mentioned to you all here about my hubby's struggles with his health all this past year....he passed away yesterday early morning at the Duluth hospital. They had felt that surgery to repair his 2nd broken hip was very risky, in addition he refused to have it. Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers all this time. I won't have much time to be around for a while. God Bless you all!

I am so sad for you and your loss Barb. I can not imagine the pain of losing someone you have been with all those years.
Take care and God Bless you and your family.

Native American Prayer

I give you this one thought to keep:
I am with you still – I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morning’s hush,
I am the swift, uplifting rush of
quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.

Do not think of me as gone —
I am with you still — in each new dawn!

Last edited:
Barb, sorry to hear about your husband.

Take care and remember we're here for you.

sorry-for-your-loss-message.jpg

Last edited:
So sorry to hear about your husband, Barb. Keeping you and your family in prayer.

My sincere condolences for your loss Barb... praying for you and your family in these difficult times...

So very sorry to hear this, Barb. Sending sympathy and virtual hugs. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Having mentioned to you all here about my hubby's struggles with his health all this past year....he passed away yesterday early morning at the Duluth hospital. They had felt that surgery to repair his 2nd broken hip was very risky, in addition he refused to have it. Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers all this time. I won't have much time to be around for a while. God Bless you all!
I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers for healing for you and your family.

Back