Police Commissioner

Moira

Reaction score
I don't think I have heard or seen results from the election.

I am guessing Jack will be elected and Abe will become Police Commissioner (because I know I read somewhere Hope gets fired). Of course that might not be the case if Jack has to appoint Abe.

This all leaves a bad taste in my mouth because we already have a slimy DA and Rafe has been suspended. Yet they could, on an off chance, appoint Rafe as Commissioner. I don't think Eli has enough experience locally. Lani is headed for Shady Hills or some such facility. That usually allows the reintroduction of someone who hasn't been seen in awhile.

Oh maybe not. That would repeating an often used plot line that drives people crazy. But, I digress.

I doubt Abe fires Hope, (tho possible) so it might be Jack. Am curious as to the "why". Also, spoilers say Ted resigns, so does that mean MAYBE Trask gets her job back. Would Jack really rehire the sister/mother of the woman he harrassed out of town, out of the country ????
Just thinking not many qualified people left in Salem, is there. How about Belle returning as DA, Shawn becomes Police commissioner, or heck, coroner........
Would they pull JJ back on the force. Nahhhh, Nepotism cannot reign supreme, or there would be a recall before Jack was in a week.
Hmmm, Maybe John becomes Police Commissioner...that would be something, huh? We sure have not seen much of him since the wedding last fall, have we?

Don't think he would re-hire Melinda due to his "heroic and timely (gag)" stance on immigration.

Maybe they should bring Chris Kositchek back. He left as a lawyer.

They could get Wayne Northrop (original Roman) to play Chris, then have some strange Salem thing happen and poof they are back in the roles in which they belong. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, my gosh, the news is getting worse and worse. I just read that SOD claims Eve gets appointed Commissioner. GAG!
I hope it cost them both their jobs, if it is true.

Eve has absolutely NO business or training as Police Commissioner. She has a lot of skeletons that would prohibit that if she were vetted.
Agree. Eve as commissioner would be a total joke. In fact, Jack appointing her would be the kind of demonstrated incompetence that got Mayor EJ removed by the governor. It's also hard to see people like Rafe, Eli, Lani, etc. taking her seriously. Eve could sit in her office squawking out orders or setting nonsensical policies, and then get totally ignored by the rank-and-file.

Maybe Jack thinks that since Eve's father is a seasoned ISA agent, she's somehow qualified for the job. :rolleyes:

JS, Jack thinks? These days, he seems to get his marching orders from his puppet-mistress, Eve. And if he makes Eve police commissioner, can other idiotic appointments be far behind?
  • Xander for fire commissioner. (After all, after Nashville, he knows all about fires.)
  • Kate for comptroller. (She knows all about getting and spending money.)
  • Jordan for head of the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. (Her stay in Bayview should qualify her.)
  • Claire for the chief of the Department of Film, Theatre, and Broadcasting. (This is a perfect opportunity for her to restart her failing career.)
  • Hope for chief of the Department of the Aging. (After all, she is a grandmother.)

Back