POLL: Does anybody care?

What are your thoughts on the Jordan storyline and her relationship with Rafe?

• Entertaining! I like it, and want them together!

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Boring! They need to break up, pronto!

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • I don't care either way

Votes: 27 58.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daysdegrassi

Reaction score
Does anyone really care about Jordan's storyline, or for that matter, her relationship with Rafe? I was so excited he would be getting a new love interest after that horrible rompfest with Kate last year, but this wole thing has turned out to be nothing more than a disappointing filler arc. I voted "I don't care", but I do want her and Rafe to break up. I just think they are SO dull!

I voted boring : they need to brake up. But in fact, I wanted to say, boring, Jordan needs to go off canvas as she brings absolutely nothing to the show. And she brings down Rafe, who looks like a complete fool being "in love" with someone he does not know at all. So now, Rafe the detective, former FBI agent, is with a woman with a secret and he's fine with that. Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

Instead of Jordan, I would rather see more of Lucas, or John (the real John Black, not the ghostly figure that walks around once in a while, confronting brainless Brady).

the absolute only way this story could potentially be interesting... is if Jordan and Ben were somehow tied to that girl Sami was trying to find out about in Rafe's past... I can't remember her name... help JS? Jason? Poirot? haha... going down the list of people who might remember... but anyways, someone wake me up when that happens. haha.

the absolute only way this story could potentially be interesting... is if Jordan and Ben were somehow tied to that girl Sami was trying to find out about in Rafe's past... I can't remember her name... help JS? Jason? Poirot? haha... going down the list of people who might remember... but anyways, someone wake me up when that happens. haha.
Emily was Rafe's dead fiancee.

DaysLady....it was Emily. LOL.
@TheWriter....Rafe is having sex with a woman who has a secret....he may have great "like", but it is not love. He just exchanged older woman Kate for younger woman, Jordan.
The writers cannot even write them a decent scenario which might show they do love each other. But no. They put Rafe into his apt which was handicap accessible, give him a male therapist, and the second he was only using a cane, h & Jordan were rolling around in bed, supposedly a "couple". Doesn't work that way. She is constantly and continually evasive, and his FBI/cop antenna should be up and waving around.
I mean his mind should be going....is she wanted for murder somewhere? Grand theft? Bank robbery. Embezzlement. Is a former patient suing her? But no, they have this formerly terrific cop wandering around the square holding hands with this woman with no past, and obviously thinking/reacting only with his zipper.

Agreed Poirot! The wrong antenna is waving for Rafe right now - and it's highly out-of-character for him.

Meanwhile, I don't hate Jordan, I feel she's a victim of baaaad writing. But the ship has sailed on her & Rafe. I'd like them to break up and move on, and I'd like to keep Jordan around, but give her story.

Ever since the hate boink causing the demise of Rafe and Sami and then the pairing of Rafe and Kate, I just don't have much interest in him anymore. He came on the scene as a hero with a big heart. Yes, we didn't know much about his past. But, we saw he didn't take Sami's pranks, he cares deeply for family, and he wasn't one to just sleep with anyone because he was hurt or "in the mood." He was a man women could dream about and hope to meet one day in real life. Now? I don't recognize the character of Rafe Hernandez. Therefore, I don't have much interest in any storyline he's in.

Back