Poor Will....so sad

I really hope someone would just go ahead and murder Ben when this whole storyline comes to a head, and I hope that before he dies he gets to know that Abby is in love with Chad and that the baby is Chad's and they are a very happy little family. I am praying that Abby's baby doesn't die through all of this mess though. I hate seeing the character of Will Horton go.

My thought is that whatever Stefano had EJ injected with will be given to Will so one day he could show up again, with EJ. To make even more drama of course Sonny will be remarried, so the marriage will be invalid. Hey wait haven't I heard that somewhere before?

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though I wasn't a fan of this Will recast or this particular story, I don't agree, as other fellow posters have expressed, with killing him either. They could have sent him on an extended journalistic tour to research some highly sensitive military conspiracy that kept him away for a year or two. But killing him? Nah, didn't have to happen.

Well, we don't know what story the writers have written as to how this death will be affecting others, but since most cast members (on Twitter) have been praising the writing, storylines, etc. and have been for months (they have filmed way beyond the death of Will now), hopefully it will all work out.
Frankly, I don't want any more sci fi stuff. Doctors with no scruples, drugs creating zombies, massive plastic surgery to create clones, or bringing THE DEAD back to life. Days has had an over abundance of that, and enough is enough.

I watched Friday, and re-watched a few times yesterday...it was an Emmy-winning scene. From the lighting, music, direction and acting, everything about it was flawless. From Will innocently chucking crumpled papers towards the basket and finding the tie without giving it a thought, to Ben seeing him...the conversation where Ben slowly unraveled and the truth dawning on Will...then the "fight" and I use quotes because Will didn't stand a chance after Ben threw him into the refrigerator. What really stuck with me was the point-of-view angle from Will. Holy smacks - that was BEYOND creepy!! Guy Wilson (Will) and Robert Scott Wilson (Ben) did their best work to date with their scenes - if they're looking for an Emmy reel, they've got it.

I cannot wait for tomorrows show - the aftermath of his family & friends finding out...oh my word!! Get me the popcorn & some tissues, cause I have a feeling a few reactions are going to be heart-wrenching!!

Edited to add: I think Clyde is well-aware of what is going on & that Ben has killed before (that whole Florida storyline...it's sticking with me) but is doing his level best to dismiss it.

I didn't see the scene, but I've heard it takes from three to four minutes to manually strangle someone.

Plus, someone choking or strangling cannot speak, but Will kept saying "please".

In terms of Will being alive, Ben never checked for a pulse or heartbeat so there is room for speculation there.

Do people who are just passed out have their eyes open? He looked dead to me.

I'm just "wondering"....what store does one go to in order to buy a body bag?? Is it something you just get "off the shelf" or does one need to "pre-order and wait for delivery??

That looked like a large duffel bag to me. Ben apparently had one handy, lol.

A strangled person would have some chance of survival if given CPR quickly. A killer, even if remorseful, would be unlikely to do this because they know that the victim would most likely tell the police what happened. But, I'll bet that there are many people now in prison who wish they had given CPR a try. :(

There are a lot of security cameras out there; there would be a good chance that Ben Is on them.

I wish Days would absolutely minimize the killing off of characters, PERIOD! :angry:

Edited to add: I think Clyde is well-aware of what is going on & that Ben has killed before (that whole Florida storyline...it's sticking with me) but is doing his level best to dismiss it.

This is my train of thought as well and I'm willing to bet Jordan knows nothing about this. I bet the reason Ben and Clyde were at odds when Clyde first came to Salem was because Clyde either wanted him to confess at some point or he screwed up the cover up along the way. Not because Clyde beat their mom.

Ben was at the police station this past week but Lani wasn't there then. I'm curious to see if she recognizes him. All she has seen on the evidence board thus far has been Chad.

Oh my feels are broken! I waited until today to watch Friday's episode and now I've been crying for two hours.

Ben put Will into a large laundry bag or duffle bag. It had the rope tie that he pulled to close it. Body bags have zippers.
Ben got mad because his phone kept buzzing, and threw it across the room. Something broke. Maybe while he was putting Will into the bag, he picked his phone back up and it was not broken??? He sure did take his sweet time with it all, and Abby could have walked in any second. Weird.

I wonder if when he threw the phone if it accidentally picked up? That could come into play later on if the cops track his cell phone usage. They'll know then that Ben was at his place.

I must say I'm really happy that Rafe immediately figured out Will was moved. I'm actually excited to see how the cops eventually figure this all out.

Well, the cops and medical examiner did check, and they are probably more qualified anyway.

But that leaves room for speculation since the cops checked AFTER the body had been moved. They could always say a Dimera replaced the body in transit.

Indeed, this is as good a place as any. Folks do you think the character of Ben deserves to at the very least be imprisoned for his crimes? I personally say yes, especially after today. Not only did he brutally kill Will (who is the father of a young child I might add) to cover up his earlier murders but he also knows an innocent man is being blamed for his crimes.

Ben belongs in a Prison for the Criminally insane, we have 2 good one here in Maryland under Department of Health and Mental Hygiene and I guarantee he won't get out.

edited to write out abbreviation - JS

I wonder if the blinking red light outside the apartment may have something to do with his anger? It's even been apparent in some of the previews.

I never thought of that, some people have seizures and some go into a trance, a strobe light cause me to have a blinding migraine. That is really good thinking.

Yes, it was sad, as Will is a major character. It would have been even sadder, to me, if Chandler Massey was still Will.

I wonder if they killed Will off, because of all the dislike for the current actors performance??

It is your idea his performance has been poor.. I have actually thought his performance has been really good. The character of Will may have been destroyed, but Guy Wilson (Will) did a great job. I really don't think "all the dislike" is accurate.

That light could be the answer for anyone who died in the apartment...but neither female did that...only Will.

Back