Possible future spoilers (all speculation)

sportzgirl916

Reaction score
Here is 2 possibles I see possibly happening in the near future.

1. Chad starts to believe Andre & becomes an almost full fledged DiMera, upsetting Abigail. The marriage does not happen and Abigail goes into hiding with baby Thomas in fear of Chad.

2. Eduardo finds out the truth about Rafe & Hope and decides to help them with the fight against the DiMeras, thus having Eduardo & Rafe become very close.

What possibles do you see coming down the line?

Both of those are interesting.....And with Kate Mansi (Abby) leaving the show, would be a good way for her exit. Then Chad could be really ticked off at Andre', & work to get him gone.

Oooh, having Eduardo going after Andre'. Hmmm.

Now it does seem that Jack's return is going to be around the same time as Abby leaving. So......does she start having some sort of PTSD, with visions of her dad? Mostly giving her advice, or trying to help her???

Nicole becomes aware of Jen's problem, and manages to help both Jennifer AND Eric to overcome their addictions......as she uses Daniel's memory to do so. And that will be the end of the shrine, the Daniel talk, etc. etc.

Ooh, maybe both Nicole & Theresa help Jennifer & Eric. Now that really would be interesting. Too bad Eve is gone as I would have liked to see her & Jennifer bury the hatchet.

I also would love Abigail to be recast, but since no one is allowed to be happy so far, I spell doom for their future.

Let's not forget that Ben is supposed to return soon as well so I think that will play a factor in Abby's departure I'm sure. Maybe he kidnaps her and/or the baby again. The show never really dealt with the aftermath from the cabin so it would make sense for her to have some PTSD at some point.

I'm sorry but I think it would be foolish to completely eliminate the DiMera family. The in-fighting among the family and between them and Victor's family, and of course the Bradys, provided the "base" from which a lot of other stories jumped off. Getting rid of that family entirely would be like blowing up part of a house's foundation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Abby is not leaving town. Recast is coming and story continuing according to previous spoilers. ShaSha

Apparently there is a storyline for women in soaps, born cute, high school, rape, recovery, marriage, cheating on husband, divorce, sleep with every male not related to you, marriage, divorce. With the occasional woman being allowed to become blackmailed into becoming a hooker. Which is odd, as in my family, the girls were involved in sports, sciences, 4-H, cars.

Leaving one to wonder why Hollywood hates women.

This is guessing on the part of the columnist, & perhaps it is an attempt?? Or it could be something completely different. However, I have seen the spoilers saying Andre' becomes a mentor of sorts to Chase, but gets surprised himself by what Chase does.

Does Days play a sort of Spin the Bottle game? O.K. It is now so and so's turn to be raped, attempted rape, or turned into a hooker?? Plus we just had Steve raped via blackmail (no Days will probably never refer to it as such) and a while back, it was Father Eric by Kristen. So tired of it.

If this rape takes place, I find Chase is going down the path of Nick. Boy the looney bin's door seems to be always open for Salemites. ShaSha

Back