Possible future spoilers (all speculation)

Which is odd, as in my family, the girls were involved in sports, sciences, 4-H, cars.

Sadly, 4-H club and girls soccer would not make for gripping daytime drama and the production expenses would be enormous. Imagine the cost of renting a cow and some chickens.

Let's face it, if real life were as interesting as a soap we wouldn't watch soaps.

removed texting symbol gibberish - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had a phone call from a friend, who mentioned her friend, who tires so quickly, been just 2 months since heart attack, cannot come to church......And I mentioned the fellow on my soap, who had a heart transplant, major surgery and then some, and yet is bouncing around after just 5 weeks.

Indeed ShaSha, what a sick, vulgar, deplorable storyline. Made all the worse by the pseudo-sibling relationship between the participants. First Aiden, now Chase, talk about character assassination. Personally I'm for freedom in fiction in most cases, however if I were Corday and one of the writers submitted a teen rapist (involving two of the main characters no less) story arc to me, I'd put my foot down.

I saw the Chase/Ciara speculation being talked about on Daytime Royalty. While this may be speculation I think this has some legs to it. The show usually releases 20 spoilers for the week, 4 for each day. There's a missing spoiler for this Wednesday 2/17 and the administrators on that site, who are privy to the spoilers each week, aren't poo-pooing the speculation and conversely seem to have confirmed it without actually saying so.

Regardless, if it's true we'll find out in two days. It's also been spoiled that someone is murdered next Friday 2/26. Many are guessing (myself included) that Ava will meet her due demise. Since their story is rather isolated, the only possible culprits seem to be Steve, Kayla, or Joey. So some are speculating how disgusting it would be to have a 16 year old rapist, 16 year old rape victim, and 16 year old murderer (if Joey ends up killing Ava) all in the span of a week or so. Sigh.....

Just had a phone call from a friend, who mentioned her friend, who tires so quickly, been just 2 months since heart attack, cannot come to church......And I mentioned the fellow on my soap, who had a heart transplant, major surgery and then some, and yet is bouncing around after just 5 weeks.

I am 3 months out from a kidney transplant. For me a ride over town takes massive energy. I couldn't imagine all the energy required in riding to the airport, carry luggage when a cup of coffee is hard to carry, and flying cross country

Posting this here as I am not sure this is even a solid rumor at this point much less a spoiler so take it for what it's worth. It was mentioned that Rebecca Herbst (Elizabeth) and GH were having issues in contract talks and her status on GH is up in the air. The "rumor" said Days is interested in her and the role would be as an Abby recast. Great actress but Herbst is 38. To me too old to play Abby though she is a young looking 38.

The Rebecca Herbst stuff is 100% rumor and speculation right now.

A friend of mine had open heart surgery at the Mayo Clinic several years ago. When he flew home to California via Chicago, the airline forgot to bring a wheelchair to his plane in Chicago. He walked from one end of Chicago O'Hare to the other 4 days after open heart surgery. All depends on the person and how well they are in shape before surgery, etc. I think the show is making a solid effort with Brady but there are also things they could be doing better.

I am 3 months out from a kidney transplant. For me a ride over town takes massive energy. I couldn't imagine all the energy required in riding to the airport, carry luggage when a cup of coffee is hard to carry, and flying cross country

Only good wishes and prayers for you. ShaSha

Back