Prayers for Arkansas' tornado victims

Official release - the tornado that hit Mayflower and Vilonia has been classified as a high end EF4 with the tornado possibly reaching EF5 status at one point in Vilonia. This one was one tornado that was on the ground for about 41 miles. At that point, it dissipated and a 2nd tornado (ranked an EF2) continued the NE path.

So a family who lost their home in the tornado (they were in Center Hill, AR) lost their son this last weekend in a motorcycle accident. He was in my graduating class. I don't really remember him but it is completely devastating for them and a lot of my classmates have been posting about him. They've lost their home and now they've lost their son. He lost control and his fiance died in the accident as well. Please keep the Stracener family and the Fowler family in your prayers. They need all the prayers they can get. The funeral was last night.

I took the bus home on Saturday to make it for my brother's graduation and I could see the crash site from the bus but I didn't know what had happened. All I saw were cop cars. It was about an hour after the accident.

Back