Prayers for Bob

Daysdegrassi, you have been nothing short of an amazing friend when I joined this message board last month. May God bless you, your grandmother, Bob and everyone he has touched. My love, thoughts and prayers go out to all of you!!!!! {Huge Hugs}

Sorry DD. Be advised that the prayers are on again for Bob... I am sorry he is feeling under the weather again, assure him when you have the chance, that the prayer squad from the Salem Spectator is sending prayers to our Father in Heaven continuously, and our Gracious Redeemer is with Him, and to go with the assurance that He is with him, If God is with us, He will lay His healing hands on the shoulders of Bob, and have him just feel the Healing Of the Lord. My own prayer list has him on it, and now moved to the top of the list. May God bless him, and keep him in His healing hands, and that Bob's physical needs will be met, and will gain back his strength and agility as the Lord deems necessary....

Keep us posted DD.

Got another update. So Bob is progressing very well in rehab! I talked to him on the phone and he sounds normal. But he has only seen the doctor once this whole time at the rehab-and it was at 10:00 at night, when Bob was asleep. The doctor woke him up and left after just a few minutes. Strange...but at any rate, he should be out of there soon!

Oh DD, that is such great news. I have so wondered how he is doing, and now is the time for all the Thanksgiving to go to our Heavenly Father, and best wishes and speedily recovery, and re learning all the things he might need refreshing with, and who knows, by the time they decide he is ready this time, to come back home, he will feel like a new person. I pray he has a swift, but assured, recovery time, so he will not have to go through all this again... Best of luck to your Grandma's beau, Bob, and may God surely bless you and your family...

Back