Prayers for Katelyn & Olivia Grace

UPDATE! It's been a good day for all today! Olivia's feeding tube was taken out. in fact, all tubes are now removed. Olivia is on her own! They introduced the paci to help her practice sucking, and then they fed her for the first time from a bottle...she did so well! And this afternoon, doctors said she had healed enough that she could wear clothes!! Katelyn is putting Olivia's first outfit on her, and then texting us a picture. Thank you all for your prayers! Doctor's even say they think Olivia will not suffer ANY mental disabilities at all...Praise be to God! We are so anxious for her to be released so that Katelyn can bring Olivia home so we can all meet her.

Thank you all so much for your prayers. They WORKED! Sweet Olivia has graduated to the regular nursery! It's possible she will come home in just 2 weeks! I can't wait to finally meet her and hold her. Also... a miracle happened. The neurologist says Olivia will live a normal life, and will show no sign of any mental disability from the meconium (spelling?). Praise be to God!

wonderful news. Now I have to find tissue for the happy tears.

I hope Katelyn and Olivia have people to support and
take care of them.

ANOTHER UPDATE!!! I finally.. finally got to hold Olivia!!!! :) :) She is so smart and alert and seems to not have any mental disabilities. She is growing so big, almost 9lbs now at 3 months old! :) :) :) She is healing wonderfully from her surgeries to put her intestine's in place as well.
AND her daddy is doing amazing taking care of her and her mommy now. The Lord really does work miracles still. I'm also thankful that I was able to deliver a basket to them from a group in town called "The Noisy Rabbit". I nominated her, told them her story and they picked her to receive a large basket filled with a Thanksgiving meal, including a turkey and home made breads and muffins.
I am so humbled by being able to hold baby Olivia today. I will probably cry again if I type any more- so here are 2 pictures...one of me holding her and one of her when I was trying to be sneaky and catch a smile haha!
photo2_zps6e0d7c4e.jpg

photo1_zps559e3f00.jpg

Olivia says THANK YOU for all the prayers!!! :)

Beautiful pictures, DaysD...thank you for posting! You are lovely, and Olivia Grace, fair of face, is an angel. Such wonderful news. Continued blessings to the family.

Back