Prayers for Katelyn & Olivia Grace

DL... Your Olivia is simply a beautiful baby, and a heart throb already. She looks as if she will be a red head, and my being Irish, I am very partial to red heads... She could hold my heart too. Love the hair, and it looks like she will grow into a knock out.... Lord love her, and continue to hold her in His loving and caring hands... He is so good little ones..... Olivia looks so peaceful laying in your loving arms.... What a wonderful picture.. Thanks for sharing it with us.

My dad always told me that there is a well in heaven full of love, blessings and hope. If we send up a bucket of prayers, then the angels will return the bucket filled with God's blessings. I am a big believer in the power of prayer, and this beautiful little girl and her mom are truly blessed. May she continue to grow in the Lord's love. I love happy endings...

Little Olivia, rest easy little girl, and know that we are sending up the prayers that will keep you and your name before the Lord God in Heaven. He loves you little one with a love that we cannot describe, and if I could tell you about it, I would do that in a minute, but I do not know the words to write down here to describe the over whelming warmth I derive from just knowing that He sits with you, holds your hand, dries your tears, and is with you at all times.... Oh how He loves his little children of His world...
Get strong little girl, there is so much to do and places to go, and oh yes, lots of persons to do it with that you have not met yet.... Take care and just look around, your Heavenly Father is there with you, and for you.....christmas 5.gif

Back