Prayers for my family

RockfordFosgate

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know that I'll be offline and not checking in very often for a while. My home situation has deteriorated and I had to call the cops on my husband. He's in jail now, not going to be able to get out until at least Tuesday, and I'm staying at my parents' house. The girls are with my sis-in-law until I can get things gathered to bring the girls to my parents'. It's been a long time coming but a long and hard decision it's been. I've just got to do the best I can for myself and my girls. I love everyone on this board and know that I've got so much love and support from y'all. Just knowing that helps tremendously. Please just keep me and the girls in your prayers.

I'm sorry to hear that thingss have gotten so bad Rocky. I will keep you all in my Prayers.
Joan

Prayers and hugs, Rocky - take care of YOU and those precious girls - we here are behind you a thousand percent.

of course we will. take care of yourself. good for you for showing them an example of a strong woman and mother who does what is right, even if it is hard.

Lord please keep our sister and her girls close to you heart during this very difficult time, Thank you Lord.
Rocky know that you are in my prayers and I hope the best for you & your girls.

Just checking in. We're going to get the last of our stuff from the house today. Last night was the first night the girls stayed at my mom's. Annabelle's adjusting as best she can. I told her as best I could what happened, the fewer details the better. She's sad obviously, but she's excited us three girls are sharing a room and having family around will be good. My brother's kids are here a lot so that will help. Thanks for the prayers and support. I'm just surrounded by love and warmth as I read your comments. It's a long road but it's just one step at a time. :love:

"One day at a time sweet Jesus
Thats all I'm asking of You
Lord for my sake
Teach me to take
One day at a time"

Let the words to this song comfort and encourage you and just know God may shut a door but when He does He always has a window open.

Prayers going up ! Hang in there, you and your girls will definitely get through this together, even stronger than you had ever imagined ! :hug:

Keeping you in my prayers. Sounds like you made the right decision to get out...now stay strong in your decision and for your girls. Of course, we are all always here for you to rant or cry to. If you ever need someone to talk to outside of your family/friends, give me a holler...I am a good listener. Just PM me here or on facebook to get my #. :hug:

Thank you all so much. Once things settle down more and I get a new phone, I'll definitely PM you Jammers and RS. He's still in jail as he couldn't bond himself out and his sister is torn about what to do. He techically violated the protective order this afternoon by calling my parents' house, so we'll see what happens. The girls and I are slowly getting settled in. I withdrew Annabelle from school today and will start her in a new one next week. I'm just so glad to have all of you for support and I really feel loved.

Goodness. I'm sorry to hear that things were so bad for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your girls and the rest of your family.

I am guessing that you were in an abusive situations, what with the protective order and all. Please be aware that he will be at his most dangerous right after he is released from prison, whenever that may be. Should you start seeing someone else, and he finds out, that will be another dangerous period for you. Abusers are at their most dangerous when you leave them (or when they get out of jail after you leave them), and sometimes, when you move on with someone else. (I think that last part has something to do with the fact that there is no longer the illusion that they might be able to win you back some day.) Hang in there and stay strong. Lean on us as much as you need to, we are here for you.

Also, make sure that the new school knows about the situation and make sure that they know to only release Annabelle to you and whoever else you have on a list...and NO ONE ELSE!! I dont know if he would try to take Annabelle, but it is not something that you would want to risk. Like I said...be strong, if indeed it was an abusive situation, then I know (not personally, but from my mother in law, ex boss, and one of my friends) that it is easy to make excuses and think that the abuser will change...and they rarely will! My mother in law left my father in law three times in a 2 year period and finally, the last time, her grandpa told her he would not allow her to go back and her father in law also told her not to go back...I guess it finally sunk in. In my father in law's case, he is about to get married for the 5th time and he abused the first three wives, the fourth wife got him into counseling and into the church and he has turned himself around with the help of God and the church, but he still has anger issues...has just learned not to take them out on his spouse. But he is the exception to the rule. My friend and my ex boss both had to move and basically break off communication with a lot of their friends because they were also his friends and somehow he always found out where she was or what she was doing. Ver scary.

Big hugs and many, many prayers for you!!!

Back