Prayers for my family

I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers and condolences for you and your family.

Sweetie, You know you have my prayers, and knee bent attention. I have your whole family now on my prayer list, and I know He can add the strength needed to make it through tough times.

The strength of His arms around you as you pray will only add to the full filled and strong personal deliverance, so His Father In Heaven will know that the Family of Dedicated Persons will strive to thrive, and to win in the end, at the throne of time. He will never leave you nor desert you. He will be there for you, to give you the strength you need. Love your family De, and sure Hope we bring a bit of assistance, Anything that we can De.

My heart is so full when I think of your loss, and I am sorry to bring it up again sweetie, but I feel that you do need to know that we, your second family, are praying for your family, and the loss that you feel, we feel it some what too. Think of it this way for a moment or two DaysDe. God knows just how much you all needed your Grandma, but He must have some very important things for her to do in Heaven, and she did not seem the type to not do something when she knows she is wanted and needed, and to go and meet the Father In Heaven, and to do the things He wanted her to do while playing with the birds, and picking the flowers, and petting the small animals, and feeding the bears and lions. They will come and eat from her hand, if He makes the arrangements for her to just be sooooo busy. God love you De, and your family. Just look up. She is close by...

Back