Prayers needed for our own Lovo (aka Lovogrif)

That is so weird, and yet so very comforting. She was a huge fan of Downton Abbey, we both once saw a 60 minutes show about this young boy, who "went to heaven, met Jesus" but never said anything until months after he was ill. She bought the book the father wrote about it, told me, I bought it. (Heaven is for Real). We both loved that whole story.
She loved teddy bears, and found this woman who made them special order for people, and Lois would, at times, have them made for her caregivers, special nurses, neighbors who were kind to her....
I remember her telling us of falling (she had the "alert" thing.) And these 4 hunky firemen arrived to rescue her, (she lived alone) After the 3rd time it happened, her son got her into assisted living place not far from where he lived. That scooter had caused her problems, but she would get it straightened out, but she did bang herself a few times with it. And caused herself some leg problems. Gosh, I remember how much she loved to order from Schwanns...and treat herself when not feeling much like going to the dining room.
Gosh, I am going to miss her so much, and sorry if I went on too long.

I am shocked and saddened to hear the news of our friend Lovo.:( I often smiled when I read her posts as she really reminded me of my grandmother. Rest in Peace Lovo, I will miss you so much. :cry: My prayers and love go out to her family and to all my Salem Spectator family. :( Although miles may separate us, we are all united through our friendships and love for her and for each other. May that comfort us all through this time. :hug:

Back