Prayers to accompany a friend

Update :

I hesitated a bit before I posted this new message, since today is Christmas. I do not want to bring sadness to the celebrations. Then again, to me, the Holidays are also a time for family and friends, a time to share, and a time to remember those who are not here with us, but surely, are watching over us.

So our dear friend Richard has left us yesterday morning. I believe we have a new angel now. Richard is with our Lord, and I am sure, he is at peace and not suffering anymore. We all had time to let him know how much we loved him before he died, and for that, we are grateful. And we are grateful we got to know him. And now, other people will get a second chance at life because of him, as Richard chose to donate his organs. A true angel, really.

So again, thank you all, my virtual friends, for your prayers and support ! And I am fine, do not worry, despite a little sadness, I will enjoy the Holidays, as Richard would have wanted that. :)

And also, again, have a very Merry Christmas, and a very Happy New Year ! :hug:

My Dear Writer.... You, your father, your friends are all very special people, and I am so very pleased that you are thoughtful, and loving enough, to keep us informed, and I feel so much like I short changed you, as I have had a couple of things come up in my life, and I was not as attentive to the chapel as I should have been, but I feel Richard is in a better place, and will never have the pain, nor the news of the sicknesses that we as living persons, still have to face. I too lost a very dear friend just a couple of days ago, and she was way too young to have passed, but the reason she passed was heart breaking, and now Maude is free to run and pick flowers, and play with her birds. Hang in there girl friend, and time heals our heart aches, and delivers us from grief. Prayers are still being sent for your family, and all the close friends Richard had... May God Bless all of you..Age is timeless.jpg :hug:

Oh, my, how loving and goodhearted of Richard to donate organs. The lists are long and he certainly earned his wings, and this angel has to be smiling down at all those people who received such a wonderful Christmas gift. He has blessed many lives, including those of his family and friends.

TheWriter - My deepest condolences to you and all of Richard's family and friends. He is now with Our Lord and no longer suffering. His selfless donation of his organs to help others makes his legacy here on Earth even more meaningful. Continue to remember him and the life he led, and prayers to you all to get through this period of mourning.

So sorry to hear of your loss. Richard celebrated his best Christmas yet - with our Lord & Savior. Prayers continue that you and the family continue to find peace in his passing and remember the good times to help you get through this. Big hugs!

Thank you for the news TheWriter. Richard is no longer in pain and dancing with the angels. And what a blessing he is to donate his organs so others may live. May God comfort your heart!!

Back