Pre-emption Wed. 6/20/18 -Tiny summary

Yes, I used one of those gizmos at our big non-profit fundraiser (the one we went on the news to promote). It charged my phone from 3% to 60% in about 30 minutes. It was amazing.

Chad surmises that if he were more like Stefano, everything in his life would be better.
NO.
Xander wants the job, it would be a disaster
Unlike the amazing success of golden Big Boy Sonny, right? Good night. And I second DrBakerFan's contention that this company being torpedoed by a single lawsuit is laughable at best and lazy writing at worst.

Unstable Hope is mad that her unstable daughter acted unstably...and rather than blaming her nutcase daughter, she blames Tripp. Can someone tell Tripp that Hope killed Ava, please?
Ciara wonder why she should believe him.
How about the fact that he hasn't already shown you his box of neckties, dumped you in a laundry bag, and dragged you to be discovered in your home by Little Trippy and your niece? Please stop annoying the interesting characters.
She thinks he wants to gain her trust and then “flip” on her, and make her his next victims.
I think we have a new Salem PD detective on our hands! This is not only not his MO, but makes absolutely no sense as a serial-killing strategy. She must get her cop instincts from her mom.

He didn’t want to be a victim anymore.
100% Chad's fault.
Philip wants no part of it
It's a shame that all the smart characters are off-screen.

Back