Pregnancy????

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Read that someone saw a bit of script that was being filmed today, or maybe yesterday, in which there is conversation about a baby. Nicole?? Sloan??? or ????? But it does seem that a tiny one will be around several months from now.

14710, airing October 23. That's a few days before November Sweeps begin. The script says Sloan is asking Eric if everything is okay with the baby. And Eric says yeah, the baby is fine. I have 710 on the production schedule estimate to tape next week, so they either did a pre-tape (something taped earlier than expected) or she was just studying her lines for the episode taping next week. But they tape things out of order all the time, so 710 could definitely be an early pre-tape this week.

JS...........that is what I was thinking........and Jason, I totally agree with you.

Also, was thinking, this is sooooooo far fetched........but what if Nicole is pregnant by Eric.....but would not be able to carry to term, so.....Sloan volunteers or agrees to do so????

A variation (which ReRon does to other storylines) on when Kristen stole the fetus from Theresa so she could have Brady's child (Tate), but it eventually was discovered. Days loves sci-fi & repeating storylines, right???

Is there any cut off age for pregnancy if it is Nicole? And she already has a kid who I assume is off with Chloe's kid somewhere. Eric, Nicole and EJ are all in young grandparent age at this point. And I really just want Sloan gone since they've done nothing to make her at all enjoyable as a character.

Back in 2005, Marlena got pregnant to Roman when they had sex while being held captive in a DiMera castle, after they managed to escape Melaswen. (she later fell down the stairs and miscarried). Marlena was easily in her late 50s at the time. (Deidre Hall/Marlena was about 58 in real life during that storyline).

So, no, there is no pregnancy cut off age. Nicole (and every other soap lady) can have babies until well after joining AARP. :rolleyes:

In REAL life, Jessica Serfaty (Sloan) is 32; Greg Vaughan (Eric) is 50; Arianne Zucker (Nicole) is 48.

I trust they are playing their real ages/near their real ages on the show, though the age of characters is rarely mentioned. We all know how they don't always match up to the ages the characters should be if we go back in time and look at history (a joke in soaps).

It is obvious to all that Sloan is too young for Eric, she could be his daughter.

Eric's desire for a child might come true yet; as someone mentioned, he could get both Sloan and Nicole pregnant, though Nicole is a long shot.

Geriatric pregnancy is when a woman is 35 or older, but that does not mean the woman can't conceive, just increases risks.

After what happened with Jada, they can't possibly allow another woman to lose a baby now, by any means, or can they? Too cruel.

they can't possibly allow another woman to lose a baby now
Jada didn't lose her baby, she had an abortion. I think the last Salem woman to lose a baby was Gwen, when she miscarried Chad's baby.

Once a soap character hits 18 (and/or graduates from high school), they become ageless, anywhere from 20 to 80. About the only time their age is mentioned after 18 is if they are doing an underage drinking storyline.

Back in the 80s someone joked that Alice Horton should've been over 100 due to SORAS. Scotty was in his 20s, which put his father David in his 40s, which put his mother Julie in her 60s, which would've put her mother Addie into her 80s, making Alice over 100 at the time.

Thanks Jason....words fail me at the idea of Sloan as a mother.... but hey.... who knows.... she might be fantastic....
Sloan as a mother? This would be the worst such event since Vivian produced Zero. And pity the poor child with a notorious shyster for a mother and a semi-employed, pathetic ex-priest for a father. Imagine what the kid would hear on the playground: “My daddy says your mother is a slimy ambulance-chaser who should lose her law license.”

I dread the thought of dead-eyed Sloan still plaguing Salem in October.
Sloan still around in October. What a thought. If only the writers would put Sloan out of her misery by having her suspended or disbarred.

Back