Pregnancy????

This thread reminded me that Holly has not been seen on screen in some time. Is she supposedly living with Nicole in the DiMera mansion?

If she is pregnant I do hope it is not by EJ. We do not need another DiMera spawn.

If Sloan can evolve and the whole revenge plot involving Chanel goes away, I would not mind the character staying. But she has been such a one note character so far, and an irritating one at that. But the actress seems to be a good one. I’d like to see more range from her.

I thought Nicole had an injury or something resulting in her not being able to carry to term????
She's never been able to bring a baby to term. She miscarried when she and Sami were both pregnant, then the doctor found Daniel Rafael to be dead in utero (before she fell down the steps in Horton Town Square, then blamed Jennifer for pushing her and thus killing her baby).

Gabi was the one nearly beaten to death in prison and they said due to her injuries, she could never have another child.

I am betting on the drugged biscuits resulting in a Nicole/Eric baby. Yes, we know that Nicole can't carry babies full term, but that never stopped Ron. And, who knows if the drug Talia used caused any side effects. There is also a possibility of Gwen being pregnant with a couple of potential dads. But, since the leak referred to Sloan and Eric, I am betting on Nicole, regardless of how ridiculous and unlikely that would be.

Yep, replay of long ago story, involving Brady, Theresa, Kristen drugging Theresa, & stealing her fetus, having it implanted in her womb, thus making Brady think she was having his baby. (Tate)

Variation......Nicole is pregnant, probably won't carry to term, Sloan is either talked into, or volunteers to carry the baby to term, thus Eric & Nik have a baby, thanks to Sloan. (a different variation would have Sloan drugged, unconscious, the fetus is transferred from Nik to Sloan, without Sloan's knowledge, so she "thinks" she is having Eric's baby.......doesn't find out til after it is born. )

Days is too fixated on sci-fi........so....wait and see......

I don’t understand why Nicole feels the need to keep the pregnancy secret until she gets paternity DNA testing. EJ already knows she and Eric slept together. If she is pregnant with Eric’s baby, or EJ’s baby, it doesn’t really matter. Her biggest concern is that this is a high risk pregnancy due to her age and previous history of miscarriages. Why put so much stress on herself by keeping this secret? When will Nicole ever learn? Shaking my head.

Because Nicole is incapable of learning lessons like secrets always come out and don't have private conversations in public thoroughfares. Unless he hits his head or gets brainwashed, EJ is going to remember the very specific questions he asked where she insisted she was being honest but was lying again to his face. Maybe she's thinking she might have an abortion? Or would even Re-Ron avoid repeating that storyline so soon?

The whole keeping it secret thing is just beyond. Listen lady, you're almost 50 years old, so woman up and get on with it. If she had just had an honest conversation with EJ right in that room I probably would have cheered. And then died of shock.

Back