Pregnancy????

I am betting Talia being the newest doctor on the show will find a way for her to carry the baby thus redeeming herself

All I can say is if they have Nicole pregnant why cant they have Rafe and Jada pregnant in the end game.

I really would love for Rafe to be a father to a biological child of his own and I think they would make a great couple.

To me, I would rather have them with child than Nicole and whoever they decide is her baby's daddy.

I thought Nicole had an injury or something resulting in her not being able to carry to term????
Since when has that ever mattered in Salem-land, Satan's favorite vacation/holiday destination? Or best place for "aliens" to land? Where embryos become squatters in whatever host that most suits the current storyline the most!!! So surely a little thing like a medical condition that prevents a normal healthy term pregnancy, auto-correcting itself for storyline sake isn't unheard of. Lol

All I can say is if they have Nicole pregnant why cant they have Rafe and Jada pregnant in the end game.
I really would love for Rafe to be a father to a biological child of his own and I think they would make a great couple.
To me, I would rather have them with child than Nicole and whoever they decide is her baby's daddy.
Poor Rafe never gets to get the girl, keep the girl, and have the family he deserves. Always the hero, never the happily-ever-after hero.

If people in Salem can come back from the dead, why couldn't a Grandma aged woman become pregnant? Nicole spent a lot of time in a lot of beds so it was bound to happen. Holly will probably come home for the summer (she's in grad school, I'm sure) and be horrified that her mom is pregnant. Also, when she ate the drugged buns, was she pregnant? That could end badly for her. She would be a geriatric pregnancy and has a history of miscarriage. Add that to the drugged bun and it could spell disaster.

Holly will probably come home for the summer (she's in grad school, I'm sure)
Holly was mentioned as being at the DiMansion yesterday. Thus far, she's still about 7 years old.

Days already did a "grandma pregnancy" when Marlena got pregnant to Roman in 2005 when they were held captive in a DiMera castle. Deidre Hall (Marlena) was 58 years old in real life. Marlena later lost the baby when she fell down the steps. When Marlena was pregnant at that time, she already had a tween/teen grandson (Will would've been 10, but had been SORAS'd to about 12-14 by then).

My guess is that Nicole got pregnant the night of the drugged biscuits.

My sister had my niece and then had several miscarriages to the point doctors told her she would never be able to safely carry a child. Well she started the shots as birth control and took them for years. When she was 40 the doctor advised her to take a 6 month break and for them to use condoms during that time.

Told her it would be doubtful she could even get pregnant due to having been on the medication for so long. Especially as it would take months before her period would even start again. Well 2 months in she started having all kinds of issues. She goes to the doctor and as a precaution they ran a pregnancy test on her. She laughed at them until they told her it was positive. She flipped out. She went to her first OB appointment and found out she was due 3 months before she was to become a great aunt for the first time lolol.

Today was the day! I said back on April 20 this would occur:

From the beginning of this thread:

14710, airing October 23. That's a few days before November Sweeps begin. The script says Sloan is asking Eric if everything is okay with the baby. And Eric says yeah, the baby is fine. I have 710 on the production schedule estimate to tape next week, so they either did a pre-tape (something taped earlier than expected) or she was just studying her lines for the episode taping next week. But they tape things out of order all the time, so 710 could definitely be an early pre-tape this week.

Last edited:
Back