Question about Kim and Shane's kids

There was some dumb stuff in France. appparently, neither Bo nor Hope remembered making love!!!

But they weren't together and the fans were allowed to vote on who was the father, John or Stefano, with John being the winner.

Later, they rewrote history to say Hope was Princess Gina and Bo was a brainwashed street mime and they had an encounter in France that neither one remembered.

Kimberly was molested by her Uncle Eric. That's the only actual biological incest that Days has had. They've skirted the issue many other times though.

Okay, just to add some clarification...Kimberly's promiscuity/prostitution was clearly tied to untreated sexual abuse. Like many sexual abuse victims, she re-experienced her own sexual trauma via sexual relationships with men. Also, Kimberly slept with Victor (a really sad regression for her to use sex to control a situation) because Victor was planning on killing Shane...she did it to save Shane's life. Still, a really bad decision. Lastly, Kimberly slept with Cal when Shane was thought to be dead.

I'm still hoping the recent casting call for a guy over 6 FT tall was for him. I think they want him to be taller than Eve.

You mean the "master in the bedroom and boardroom" one? Because that's how Andrew Donovan, the son of Shane & Kim, certainly should be. Maybe he got all the good genes, LOLOL. But I thought that was a recast for a certain recently-departed Dimeraling.

Back