Random Thoughts of Salemites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parker (after seeing Philip in the Town Square); OMG, people actually once thought that shaggy sleazeball was my daddy.

Ben (after seeing Philip's photo in the Salem Spectator): Good grief, that guy looks like a real criminal.

Xander (after reading about Philip in the Spectator): And Uncle Vic thought that I was the worthless family member??? Ha.

Maggie: I better stock up on soothing herbal tea. That smart alec Philip is going to aggravate my poor Victor to no end.

Julie: Oh dear, Martin House's first guest was murdered in the park. That isn't very good publicity is it?

Belle: I wonder if stealing from the DiMeras is really stealing.

Dr. Salinas: I wonder if anyone will tell the bad guys who want to steal my serum that I'm the one who developed it. No way, couldn't happen.

Philip: Can't wait to put the new drug on the market. Who needs freakin' testing or FDA approval? That's for wimps.

Ghost Aiden: I could have saved Hope. With that blonde woman as her lawyer, she's doomed.

Andre: Yuck, sometimes my diabolical plots even disgust myself. :sick:

Abigail: At last, there are no more obstacles to true love with Chad. It's going to be smooth sailing from now on. Isn't that right Baby Thomas? :)

Justin: Am I the only person in Salem who really hates it that Chad wasn't the necktie killer?

Tommy Horton: Man, this attic is so roomy, I could just walk around here forever.

Don Craig: This is the longest line I've ever been in. The price of stamps has changed 20 times.

Neil Curtis: I think I've been hiding in this supply closet long enough. Time to show that Dr Jonas what a real Dr Feelgood is made of.

Andre: I wonder if they have anything else my size at the vintage clothing store.

Miriam: Should I worry about that blue-chunked creature who was with Eduardo? Nah, she's probably just another harmless, witchy Salem loser.

Chad: Why was I seeing visions of destruction along with a mother cat and her kittens? Is Father going to start a shelter for Salem cats who have been made homeless by fires, floods, or another tunnels explosion?

John: Wow, somebody wants to kill me over something I might remember. My unknown past is more exciting than I thought. That's a fact.

Nicole: Hey Av, er I mean Tay, er Ava? Heck I don't know which she is but somebody give me a scarf. I have the sudden urge to wrap it around her neck!

Theresa: I wonder if I told Belle I almost killed her father, if she would forgive me and love me and give me lots and lots of money!! Time to plan a girls night.

Andre': Gosh, how long is it going to take to give Stefano another heart attack, so this will be all mine! Thought the thing with Chad would do it, but .......

Abby: Thomas.....it truly is going to be "A Wonderful Life"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back