Random Thoughts of Salemites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin: Haha Lucas, now I'm sporting a Member's Only (80's brand name of jackets) leather jacket like all the cool guys. What do you think about THAT, huh little boy??

Ciara: It's a good thing my friend Rafe taught me to skate backwards because my Mom bot apparently forgot she used to be an ice skater

Gabi: If Basic Black makes my dresses any tighter than the one I have on today I won't be able to walk down the runway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clyde's listening device: I wonder when these stupid DiMeras will notice that I'm still stuck under their library table.

Justin: Ah, wouldn't it be great if Ava turned up in Salem. I'd make big headlines prosecuting her. Nah, she'd never be dumb enough to come back here.

Joey (as soon as he recovers from staring at Ava's cleavage): Hmm, I thought my dad once said that the plane crashed in Greenland.

Anne: Maybe giving up my hospital job was a mistake. I'd rather deal with darling Jenny than witchy Kate.

Roman: Dammit, Ava looked pretty healthy for a dying woman. Should I have believed her?

Paul: I have been so backburnered that even that good lady Heather4Cu over at the Salem spectator forgot to name me when she was naming John's family Christmas. I will just wander the square, maybe Katie will take me home.

Kate; I wonder if I really do look like David Bowie.

Rafe: Should I have invited Eduardo over for Christmas? Nah, no way. Let him sit in the Town Square and drown his sorrows.

Ben: I hope Dad's prison serves better food than the swill we get in the Salem jail. It tastes like it came out of the Pub dumpster.

Jeremiah: I wonder why I haven't heard from Clyde lately. Should I go back to Poplar Bluff?

Xander: Uncle Vic stinks. No card, no gift, no nothing. What a bum.

Last edited:
Percy: Hmm, nobody in Salem responded to my Merry Christmas "greetings!" Very poor form, I say.

Jeremy "Touch the Sky Airlines" Horton: I wonder if they still put my ornament on the tree and think of me.

Jett Carver: I never hear from Uncle Abe anymore. I wonder if anything's new with him. Oh, well, life in Salem is distracting.

Ciara: Life was more fun when I was young and had a magic backpack. Where did the time go?

Zombie Chad: Gotta seduce Belle. Gotta seduce Belle. Gotta seduce Belle. Gotta ....

Clyde: I wonder if anyone will ever figure out that I forced that idiot Martin to fix the paternity test. Nah, nobody in Salem is that smart.

Ava: Oooh, there's John Black. I wonder if he's still into me.

Kayla: Is there anywhere in this town we can go and not run into Ava?

Philip: Would Belle like me better if I got a haircut?

Stefano: Good grief, it's New Year's Eve and I'm stuck here in the mansion with Andre. :sick: Ah, if I was only younger and maybe doing the town with my Queen of the Night, or even Kate or Celeste.

Clyde: I wonder what the idiot was trying to tell me when I was ordering that dna test. hmm I was readin' about people with 2 sets of dna. What if DiMera is a chimera ha ha...oh wait what if Ben is a chimera ...oh lordy we may never know who that kid belongs to. Guess what they don't know won't hurt 'em. I'll just sit back and watch and read about it in the rec room (prison).

What is a chimera? People with 2 sets of dna http://www.babycenter.com/0_strange-but-true-one-person-born-with-two-sets-of-dna-a-chim_10364937.bc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back