Salem Spectator Society Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reply from Zoe: So, Ms. Brady, you agree that EJ DiMera was a career criminal and a rapist, that you were completely unqualified for all the executive positions you've ever held, and are guilty of grand larceny. That's refreshing, and for a professional liar, it's highly-unusual candor. This will be the subject of a cover story in the next issue of Sonix. We'll have to delay the cover story on Andre DiMera until next month. P.S., please let us know at your earliest convenience just how many children you really have and what their names are.

Facebook post by the Salem University Psychology Department: The Salem University Psychology Department proudly announces a new series of spring lectures on the history of brainwashing in Salem. Hosted by Dr. Marlena Evans, our tentative list of guest speakers includes:

Mr. John Black who will discuss his remarkable experiences as "the Pawn" and the blunt-spoken RoboJohn," and what it's like to have one's memory erased and downloaded onto a DVD;
Mr. Steve Johnson who will relate his chilling adventures while serving as a brainwashed DiMera soldier, which included attempted murder and human organ theft;
Ms. Hope Brady (tentative) who will relate her jaw-dropping actions while serving as Mr. Stefano DiMera's tool, "Princess Gina";
Dr. Wilhelm Rolf who will discuss in detail the brainwashing/memory erasure techniques he employed while working for Mr. Stefano DiMera.
Mr. Chad DiMera (tentative) who is rumored to have been turned into a zombie by his half-brother Mr. Andre DiMera. Should these rumors be true and Mr. DiMera recovers in time, we are hopeful he will be able to tell us about his experiences as "Zombie Chad."

After each speaker's remarks, there will be a brief, explanatory lecture by Dr. Evans, followed by a group discussion. Don't miss this exciting series. Sign up today at the Department of Psychology website.

Reply from Stefano: This is rrridiculous. I have never employed brainwashing or used "pawns" to to achieve my goals. All my successes are attributable to DiMera brilliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back