Sami and Rafe today (Tues., 8/5)

EJ was a rebound from Rafe to begin with. She never took the time to get over Rafe.

Bingo! A year ago, I would have welcomed these scenes because it would have been much more realistic. I believe Rafe was Sami's true love with Lucas closely behind so I've never believed she was truly over Rafe. I do like Sami and Lucas better as best friends though. Now, TIIC have gone to so much trouble to try to make fans "forget" about Sami and Rafe and their beautiful marriage, family and life together that this whole thing is just out of left field.

I am really considering taking a break from this show for a while. TPTB really don't care about their audience. Sad.

I watch regularly now and have for a few months. But before the EJ-Abby romps and after the Sami-Rafe breakup last year, I only watched occasionally and stopped watching, just couldn't bring myself to see a rapist and his victim as a couple or the endless propping of the Love Doctor and Haggifer, or Kristen raping a priest. Yuck! Te last time I stopped watching like that was with EJ-Taylor and the Fake Rafe storyline of the spring 2011 semester (though I admit that was more so because I was busy than because I didn't want to watch).

Back