Sami in the Dimera Mansion...

luvdays

Reaction score
Stefano gets out of jail (cause of course he always does) and he hightails it to Italy, where the big vendetta storyline is completed. In the end he does not return to Salem for the time being.
Sami and EJ who have fallen in love decide to move into the mansion since it is empty and the rent is free. I would love to see the big party's like they used to throw - costume balls, weddings, etc. Sami would be at the center of it all and maybe just maybe stumble upon another Dimera secret hiding in some secret passageway.
What could it be? So many possibilities. In the meantime we get to see the mansion with a little light and liveliness for a change.

I love Sami and I'm just waiting for her to divorce EJ and take her share of the Dimeria fortune! That could include the manison, just not being in love with EJ!!!! LOL

I love Sami and I'm just waiting for her to divorce EJ and take her share of the Dimeria fortune! That could include the manison, just not being in love with EJ!!!! LOL

She'll never stay married to EJ. It's always been Sami and Lucas and always will be.
I bet that Lucas turns out to be Stefano's son. John will be Colleen and Santo's son.

She'll never stay married to EJ. It's always been Sami and Lucas and always will be.
I bet that Lucas turns out to be Stefano's son. John will be Colleen and Santo's son.

We can dream, can't we. LOL.

Is there really any way that Lucas could be Stephano's son...? That's a good s/l for the writers bench!! B/c Lucas has successfully come from being bad to good! hmmm kinda like Lexi... and Tony... arg. and soon to be EJ... (eck) Well hopefully he'll say evil b/c he's the best at it and someone needs to continue the reign of terror in Salem!

Lucas and Sami have always been each other's Second choice. Lucas's first love was Carrie and Sami's first love was Austin.

Sami in the Dimera Mansion.

I think user hberg right said, LUcas and sami have always been each orhter's second choice. I am fully agree with his or her views.

Regards:
Hank Freid

:smile:

Lucas

Wouldn't that be something to find out now about Lucas when he is moving into the mansion on house arrest! This plot could still happen!:clap:

Back