Sarah is already annoying!!!!!!!

Nicole's letter is just that...a letter. She did not file anything formal with the legal system, nor even have that Nashville lawyer draw up something legal. She gave him a letter to be delivered to Justin, who was to give it to Chloe in the event something happened to her. (and that was lame, lame, lame). Why not just address it to Chloe, tell Nashville lawyer to mail it, or deliver it to her himself? Or mail it herself to Justin, with the instruction to give to Chloe in case of Nicole's demise?
Maybe Nicole does already have something legal done in court, and this letter is just an additional??

well.. it was an attorney that delivered the letter "in the event of Nicole's death".... so, to me, that letter was most certainly filed legally, a will of sorts. just my opinion. but I think it makes sense for Chloe to raise Holly, Holly can grow up with her brother Parker. I like that better. so let's make this letter legit. Eric needs to get over himself. he is not fit to raise Holly!

Why didn't Nicole send the letter to Justin in the 1st place. OR, why not ask the Nashville atty to deliver it to Chloe. Why the roundabout way? That is what doesn't make sense, and seems odd. It still is just a handwritten note on 3 ring note paper. Unless she wrote it in front of that Nashville atty. he cannot even verify that it was written by her.
Oh, well, ....the beat goes on.

LOL. Sarah annoys me more than Leo. I'm loving Leo putting a stick pin in Sonny & Will's balloon!

soapkitty....Too many sickies on Days already. Looney Bin is big business on this show.
:wink:

I find myself really wanting to punch Sarah in the face. Or, someone else can do it, I'll enjoy it the same. Someone needs to punch her. She's butting in worse than her mother does.

And can I just say how much I disagree that "Nicole told Eric to raise Holly". nope. Her exact words to him were "Look after her, ok?"... no where did she say "get custody and raise her". He can look after her and love her as a friend. Holly belongs with Chloe and Parker. And this story is just irritating me.

I don't believe in violence but yet... today I was yelling at my tv "Maggie put her over your lap and give her the spanking she deserves". Not say more so as not to spoil for anyone still yet to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted Maggie to slap Sarah so hard that she would have landed in Chicago and never to return to Salem. The actress may have some talent but the character, Sarah, has officially made it to the most annoying character status. She is even higher on the list than Claire and Theresa. Who is this woman who thinks she needs to butt in and speak for Eric? Chloe should have slapped her yesterday and Maggie should have slapped her today. At least Chloe told her to mind her own business and to get out of Doug’s place. I’m glad Maggie stood up to her and didn’t doubt her decision.

Just where is Rew when we need her. Because I do believe it's time to fire up the bus. I know I'm supposed to be the cute pig hanging out the window holding the twirly fans singing "weeee weeee weeee" but right now I'd rather weld a Gatling gun to the top of the bus and take Sarah out before we run over her. Even Maggie should have slapped her today.

Back