Since Days is off for a couple of days, a question

Those were so cringe-worthy. Wanchai Ferry was the worst, along with the granola bites that Sami gave to Allie.

I remember when the Dallas reboot was on. Microsoft Surface was a big sponsor, so the characters would use those laptops. Then the commercial right after you saw the laptop was for Microsoft Surface. It made its point, but wasn't obnoxiously in your face.

I remember the huge box of Cheerios.......Obviously, Days writers are lousy at commercials. Heck, who minds if someone makes coffee and the product sits on the counter, in very plain view. Or asks for a cup of Lipton, Bigelow, or Earl Grey tea. Or ask if they carry it.

Even something simple like Eric asking Roman to hand him the container of Lysol Wipes or Bounty paper towels so he can wipe up something. Or like you said, someone sitting in that outdoor cafe in the square and asking Claire if they have Lipton tea.

It is a local thing, but just before Days starts there is a "We buy ugly houses.com" commercial. I also can't stand the "Go to the General" insurance commercial. The absolute worst is "Liberty Liberty Liberty" insurance commercial.

Oh ! That reminds me of the commercial for VIP. Or VIPoo. With the airline pilot sitting on the toilet and spraying VIPoo so that there is no smell. I don't know if I should go ewwwww :sick: or burst out laughing. :rotfl: I know these people have to make a living but I would never be filmed sitting on a toilet. Nope, never!

Oh my goodness, can't remember the last time I watched an episode "live". Mostly because I don't have the time and there are so many bad scenes, stories, etc, I fast forward through a lot these days.

Back