Soap stars as guests on other shows part 5

Actually Zach Tinker (Sonny) had a full beard and it took me a second to recognize him at the beginning of Big Sky. He should use that look on the Days rather than that odd mustache and random patch under his lower lip.

Also Jensen Ackles (ex-Eric) plays in Big Sky. I’ve wondered what the writers would have done with Eric’s character if he was still in the role. Probably wouldn’t have gone the priest route and made him more of a bad boy. Then again, he wouldn’t have gotten so famous doing Supernatural for all those years.

Last edited:
Law & Order: SVU: First aired 10/3/06, just watched on ION: "Recall" - Stabler and his new partner (Connie Nielsen's "Detective Dani Black") go after a possible serial rapist with the help of an unlikely victim from 30 years earlier. The possible rapist, "Martin Trenway," is portrayed by Charles Shaughnessy. (Also starring Leslie Caron.)

It is a funny one. The episodes with Martin Mull as Russell the pharmacist are always really good. Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) did a great job as Jill the disgusted actress.

I just love that show. I've seen them since I've had Peacock. I've watched every episode 2 times and am watching them again. That show and Frasier make me laugh even when I am in a sour mood!

I was watching an old episode of Chips and recognized an actor from an appearance on another old TV show (actor Kip Niven, who died in 2019). When I looked at his IMDB page, I saw that he had also done 2 episodes of Days in 1983 as Rev. Jeff Almquist. I see from his IMDB bio that he was married to actress Linda Lavin (from the TV show Alice) at that time.

I just watched a movie on Tubi, about Deidre Hall (Marlena). Has any one seen it? She played herself and Wayne Northrop (original Roman Brady) was in it too. Never Say Never." It was a good movie based on her life story. I think she also did "Woman on the Ledge".

Yes, she did that movie in 1995 about her struggle with infertility and surrogacy. Her twin, Andrea Hall (Samantha Evans), Wayne Northrop (original recipe Roman Brady), Lynn Herring (Wayne Northrop's real wife, who played Lisanne Gardner on Days), and Suzanne Rogers (Maggie) were also in the movie.

Stephen Nichols (Steve Johnson) was on a Matlock rerun today. He played a tough biker guy. It's funny to see him from that time period without his patch. He's also wearing extensions so his hair is really long (much longer than he wore it as Patch back then).

Back