Soap stars as guests on other shows part 7

Chandler Massey (Will) was in a rerun Christmas movie last night (Friday, 4/7/23) and tonight is currently in a new one ....The Professional Bridesmaid..watching right now...Hallmark channel for both

Meredith Scott Lynn (Anne Milbauer) on the last couple episodes of Facts of Life. She is so young!!
OMG, she was one of the kids at Eastland when Blair was going to buy it at the end of the series, right?
Yes, those were the episodes. Funny I did watch Facts of Life, but must have missed the last season, as I had not seen these episodes.

There was a planned spin-off where Blair was now the headmaster of Eastland, which she would've turned into a co-ed school after buying it. But they ended up not going forward with the spin-off. That's why the last couple episodes showed those new young Eastland students.

Thanks for the background, I didn't know that. I wondered about the boys at Eastland on that last episode. I have the TV on as I work and sometimes miss out on details.

On the latest episode of 9-1-1 (Fox), Blake Berris (Nick Fallon) as a crazy hairstylist named Rennie who cuts hair with fire on TikTok. He had on eyeliner and was outrageous. Sadly, his role was very small, would have liked to see more.

Deidre Hall (Marlena) is in one of the Perry Mason reunion movies (Perry Mason: The Case of the All-Star Assassin) from 1989. Her character's name is Linda Horton. Funny to hear them referring to her as Mrs. Horton.

I happened to look up and see her trying to get sexy with Pernell Roberts (from Trapper John, MD), who played her husband.

Was funny to see Deidre Hall (Marlena) in that Perry Mason movie last night. She was cheating on her husband with her young-ish stepson. The husband was murdered and they were both suspects. The stepson was played by Bruce Greenwood who many might remember as Ashley Judd's husband in the movie Double Jeopardy from 1999.

Was watching an old Chips rerun and saw actor Fred Beir who played Larry Atwood on Days. He was the guy who raped Julie back in the day.

Michael T Weiss (Mike Horton) on Crossing Jordan

He played Jordan's crazy brother James Horton who killed their mother.
He was on four episodes.

Actually, James didn't kill their mother. It was the guy that James killed that killed him. For some reason the episodes are shown out of order. The season 2 finale is the first part of this story. This episode that they showed today should have been the 1st episode of season 3. Really crazy the way they did this.

Back