Soap stars as guests on other shows part 7

It still annoys me what a wasted opportunity Days had to make Aiden and Hope a really great couple. They still could've had Bo return and had Hope torn between the love of 2 good men, like Marlena with John and Roman. Instead we got a rewrite of him originally being her attempted murderer, then killed by Bo, to just being a stupid DiMera flunky who was caged up with a dead bird as his only friend.

Aiden was the first resurrection after Ken Corday made the bold statement of "the dead will remain dead." OK, sure Ken. :rolleyes:

I was sitting at my desk and heard a very familiar voice. Looked up and saw a young Peggy McCay (Caroline Brady) on Perry Mason.

It's amazing how many Days actors appeared on that show.

Oh, boy! Jackee Harry (Paulina) will be starring in a 3-part movie series on LMN starting next Saturday. I think she plays a private eye or something like that. The previews have her face in full cartoon mode. No thanks.

Feels like she's stuck in "Sandra Clark" mode (from the show 227) in everything she does now.

Last night on Showtime saw an ad for the 2021 movie "Deadlock," starring Bruce Willis and Patrick Muldoon (the first Austin Reed):

"Muldoon was the first actor to play the role of Austin Reed on Days of Our Lives, from 1992 to 1995 and again from September 2011 to July 2012. Prior to that, he landed a role on the popular teen television series Saved by the Bell in 1991."

Looks like a very good movie, will make a mental note to look for it on the schedule or On Demand.

1692695381328.jpeg

Jen Lilley (Theresa Donovan) was in Mingle all The Way which I saw, but looks like she has been in quite a few Hallmark movies. She was also in an episode of Grey's Anatomy.

I bet there are quite a few on Law and Order SVU. That show has a lot of guest stars.

Saw something in an article about her working a lot on GAF...Great American Family (belonging to Great America Media company)

Back