Soap stars as guests on other shows part 8

I took a deep dive into L.A. Law the past month and have seen Stephen Nichols (Patch), Rene Jones (Lexi Carver), George DelHoyo (Orpheus), Peggy McCay (Caroline Brady), Wayne Northrop (original Roman Brady), A Martinez (Eduardo Hernandez) and Millicent Martin (Lily Faversham). I am sure there were probably more, but that is what I remember.

Edited to add: John Kapelos (Konstantin)

Last edited:
Kate Mansi (former Abigail DiMera) on a new Spectrum commercial. I did just read that she was one of several soap stars to be on Super Bowl commercials, which was news to me, so posting video here for those who never saw it:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that episode. It also has Morgan Fairchild (the last actress to play Anjelica Deveraux on Days), Jaclyn Smith, Susan Anton and Ann Margaret.

I think Lifetime must be the second home to these actors. Right now, I am watching a movie with Linsey Godfrey (Sarah) from 2017; yesterday I saw at least two movies with Tamara Braun (Ava) and one with Ari Zucker (Nicole). In the one with Linsey in it, she isn't talking like baby Sarah, so I had to check the credits to be sure it was her.

Last edited:
Back