Soap stars as guests on other shows part 8

I saw K.T. Stevens on Perry Mason. She played Helen Martin on Days, the mother of David Martin, who was the father of Julie's son, David Banning. She'd have been Eli's great-grandmother.

Also saw Ford Rainey on Perry Mason. He did a handful of episodes on Days as Frank Evans, Marlena's father.

Camilla More, who played Gillian Forrester (Shane's ISA partner who eventually killed Emma Donovan, his first wife) and then eventually played her twin sister Grace Forrester, after her real life twin, Carey More, left the show, was on an old Matlock this morning. It was unusual not to see the twins together, since it seems like they often appeared together in TV shows back in the day.

This morning, on an ER episode from 2002, John Kapelos (Konstantin) was a guest. I didn't see his name in the credits (too small and fast) but Wikipedia does say he was a guest.

I've been trying to remember where I had seen the actor before and it was in the movie Breakfast Club, he was the janitor.

Last edited:
Watching "Far Haven" with A Martinez (Eduardo Hernandez).

It was recently put on DVD. I checked out at library, but you can pay for it on Amazon Prime.

A lot of older TV actors. Donny Most (now Don) from Happy Days is in it.

I was sitting here working and heard a familiar voice. Looked up and saw a very young Susan Seaforth Hayes (Julie) on Perry Mason.

394866176d31a4ac3fcd670cadde2676.jpg

Back