Social Media April 2023

Wardrobe is ridiculous. They have Wendy looking like a hoochie, like they have Ciara looking. I liked the way Wendy dressed in Beyond Salem 2.

It's a shame they had Susan leave Edmund (off screen) at some point. I really wish they would've had a bunch of kids, all with Elvis-themed names like Priscilla, Jesse, Lisa Marie, Vernon, Gladys, Grace, Presley, Memphis, etc.

It doesn't matter what man the fans want Nicole with, because the writers won't allow that to happen. Fans will never get to see her happily content with someone. I was a Nicole and Eric fan, loved their long awaited marriage and then Eric left and returned thinking everything Nicole did was her fault, never taking a bit of blame for why she might have felt that way.

Maybe this new down and dirty Eric won't care, but stop teasing the public as if you give a rat's patootie about what we think. We've been burned too many times to care. We know you are going to go your way and your way only and it won't make any sense but that won't matter.

Back