Social Media August 2023

For those not watching back then, the young man in the second picture in the top row is Julie's son, David Banning (Eli's father). The blond woman hugging him in the third picture is Trish Clayton, who he was briefly married to. She's the mother of his first son, Scotty (Eli's half-brother).

I saw a RUMOR based upon a leaked audition tape (that has since been removed) that Tate will be returning to Salem as a teenager. He's at the scene of a young woman who overdosed behind the Bistro and has called Brady to clean up the mess. Again, this is just a RUMOR, based on incomplete info in a leaked audition tape.

I saw a RUMOR based upon a leaked audition tape (that has since been removed) that Tate will be returning to Salem as a teenager. He's at the scene of a young woman who overdosed behind the Bistro and has called Brady to clean up the mess. Again, this is just a RUMOR, based on incomplete info in a leaked audition tape.
You won’t believe this but I was talking to my neighbor about the show last night and this was my exact text about Tate:

“So it’s about time for him to come back to town as a high school senior turning 18 with a drug problem and have a girlfriend who is pregnant lol”

Back