Social Media August 2023

robin, you owe me a laptop cleaning! I just spit iced tea all over my keyboard!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

63440cd0b25be2168aef0ec302cfb1b0bf4c270dr1-678-605v2_uhq.jpg

Greg Vaughan (Eric) had a fireside chat at SoapHub this evening. Someone posted highlights on Twitter.

I copied and pasted so everyone can read it.

Ari is Ari Zuker (Nicole)

GV says he & Ari were already longtime friends when he came to Days

GV said Eric & Nicole had a foundation, much like Liz & Lucky on GH

GV says he travels to LA at his own expense, and he sleeps on a friend's couch when he's there

Are we going to be without Eric for a bit? GV said he's been back in Texas for 2 and a half months.

GV said his & Nicole's shower scene was the most vulnerable he felt doing a scene like that on daytime.

I can hear it now
Brandon comes to visit pops.

Brandon: "I really miss my stepmom. We were sooo close!"
Clueless Abe: "I'm glad you found your stepmother to be comforting, son."
Brandon: "Mmmm Hmmm, she definitely was a comforting woman!"
Clueless Abe: "I only hope you can also find comfort in Paulina, son."
Brandon: [silence]

I just watched this clip .....https://twitter.com/i/status/1692577439648563397....and there is this scene between Peggy McCay & John Aniston (young Caroline & Victor) that is just outstanding, in my opinion. So moving, emotional. Both actors were terrific. And this is when Victor pretended he was impotent at the time Bo was conceived, so he was not the father, Shawn, Sr. was.

Caroline meets him later, gets him to admit the lie, but it was for his son Bo, who would be much better off being raised by Shawn, than him. At that point, he gave up rights to his son so his son would benefit. Then asks Caroline to look out for the coming grandchild (Hope was pregnant) for him, as he would never get to see him.

Wish they could write such emotion these days.

Back