Social Media November 2023

I was surprised to see her on Y&R today. Funny thing, the other day I saw her on a Blue Bloods rerun, which was the first time I've seen her since ATWT went off the air. Then she popped up at the very end of Y&R today.

Kimberly sleeping with Victor was the kickoff to the storyline of Victor being Bo's father. Since Kimberly got pregnant (to Shane, with Andrew) right about this time, Caroline gave Kim her old knitting basket, so she could knit some booties or a baby blanket. At the bottom of the basket were letters Caroline had written to Victor but never sent (she forgot she had hidden them in the basket). One of those letters said she was pregnant with Victor's child, but the letter wasn't dated, so Kimberly was horrified to think she might have slept with her biological father and had possibly gotten pregnant to him (they didn't know if Victor or Shane was the father at that time).

I thought some of you would like to see this one

A comatose Love Doctor should have stayed flat on his face in the grass with visions of his past erotic conquests wafting through his mind. If his coma lasted past New Year’s Eve, it would have spared the viewers the sight of sad-sack Eric anguishing about having accidentally killed the famed super surgeon.

Back