Sony Email leaks regarding DAYS

Are they talking about this book? If so... I have the book. And I have enjoyed it. :)
I took it with me to a promo event and the cast members there signed it.
I don't think this book is dumb at all. :)

20130919__130921ae-days.jpg

I miss Days from 2008......now that was a good year in my opinion.........Lucas with Chloe, Sami and Rafe, and EJ with Nicole. Plus Nicole was quite a riot back then divorcing Victor, boozing it up, and who could ever forget Pookie! That quirky comedy was right on the money that year. Now it's somewhat a blah fest in my opinion, really only John and Paul storyline interests me anymore.

Shawn Christan (Daniel) paints shirtless? :rolleyes: lol
The book cover suggests some plots for the writers: 1) The Love Doctor takes a break from sleuthing and miracle surgery, moves to Paris, and becomes a starving artist, while Melanie and Maggie stay in Salem and fill a Pub booth with their tears; 2) Marlena rebounds from her latest round of shabby treatment by John and becomes the TV host of a top-rated cooking and life-style show (guest star Martha Stewart gets green with jealousy); 3) Rafe becomes a professional boxer and quickly rises to the top of the heavyweight ranks, causing utter frustration for Kate when she can't swat away all the women who swarm around him; 4) Chandler Massey resumes the role of Will in which he assumes a happy, smiling, "what-me-worry?" attitude towards Sonny's past with Paul Narita.

That must be the book. I remember they were travelling all over (Toronto, Florida, etc) promoting it.

This clinches my belief that the network wants to axe Days in favour of a talk show. A talk show can get half Days' ratings and still be a [financial] hit (see: The Chew, The Talk).

Back