SPOILER !! Spoiler week Feb 25

I just hate that Eve is so successfully using Jack for her own agenda. He has stated he is not dumb, he is not. But yet he lets her manipulate him constantly. Or is he just letting her THINK she is manipulating him??
Spoilers have said Eve hears a conversation between Melinda & Haley, so guess Jack doesn't betray JJ, but is told by Eve. I hate all of it.

Thinking the same thing!!!

I can't believe they went this route with Claire. Why throw her character under the bus when Jordan has already lost it and it would be so easy to say she had started the fire. I don't care for Claire, I think she is a spoiled brat always wanting a guy who prefers Ciara, but I never thought she would try to kill her aunt.

I also don't like this storyline for Jack. I can't believe he keeps listening to Eve.

Who is that hunk of a man with the beard sitting down when Jack is about to speak, LOL I hope he stays on the show!

I wasn't sure where to post this. Very interesting interview with Billy Flynn (Chad) and Marci Miller (former Abby). Billy gave a lot of insight as to why we saw him not being the same level of actor that we had grown used to seeing. He said a lot without going into details.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't get this .........what did he say?

It's really long, but I caught part where he talked about how his great-grandmother died and he was having a difficult time with the grief process. He carefully says he was using "substances" in a way he shouldn't have and it all kind of bled into how he responded during all the turmoil with Abby's DID, Charlotte supposedly not being his, etc. He said he's now much better and can look back at how bad a time it was in his life and how his real-life emotions played into how he reacted with his storyline.

Marci Miller (former Abby) was very supportive of him and seems like they are still really close. Billy Flynn (Chad) also said that "he understood where Kristoff St. John (the gentleman from Y&R who died) was coming from because he was right there to for a bit."

He also stated that emphasizing and using his voice to stress that a straight male can deeply love a gay male and to get rid of some of the stereotyping was very important to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will have to try on my old laptop. With this Windows 10, I cannot view any videos taken with a phone, and even some of the you tubes. No idea why.

It's really long, but I caught part where he talked about how his great-grandmother died and he was having a difficult time with the grief process. He carefully says he was using "substances" in a way he shouldn't have and it all kind of bled into how he responded during all the turmoil with Abby's DID, Charlotte supposedly not being his, etc. He said he's now much better and can look back at how bad a time it was in his life and how his real-life emotions played into how he reacted with his storyline.

I am so sad to hear about that, the actor is amazing but I know about substances too, can really make you think you are numbing the pain when you are prolonging it. Probably a great thing Chad got written out with Abby, poor guy needs a break.

I think he said something about wanting to leave, then Marci Miller (former Abby) was going to leave, so he agreed to stay on til then, but the show managed to get Kate Mansi (Abby) to come for the few months, so he then agreed to stay so they could wrap them up. I managed to get some of the audio, the video is over an hour, No video, but audio......Tonite, when I have more time, will try with my laptop.

Back