SPOILER !! Spoiler week Feb 25

Am just guessing here.........GUESSING...Stefan has wanted to dump Gabi Chic, so perhaps Gabi tries to get Brady to buy it????
It appears Jack succumbed to Eve's arguments and is going to out Melinda for harboring undocumented immigrant. Tell me who wants to vote for Jack, who is being controlled by such a witch. I wish he would show that backbone he does have.
And pigs are flying the skies of Salem........Hope apologizes??? Wonders never cease. (Bet she still will be looking for something on which to nail him.
And just what in heaven's name can Diana give Victor, cuz we sure know he wants something. She has no control over Leo......but Victor probably thinks she does. Hmmmm.

Am just guessing here.........
It appears Jack succumbed to Eve's arguments and is going to out Melinda for harboring undocumented immigrant. Tell me who wants to vote for Jack, who is being controlled by such a witch. I wish he would show that backbone he does have.
Hmmmm.

I hear ya Poirot. BUT at least Jack is on my screen now. Somehow he'll hit his head and remember someday in the future or they'll find the 'secret serum' to restore his memory??

I just hate that Eve is so successfully using Jack for her own agenda. He has stated he is not dumb, he is not. But yet he lets her manipulate him constantly. Or is he just letting her THINK she is manipulating him??
Spoilers have said Eve hears a conversation between Melinda & Haley, so guess Jack doesn't betray JJ, but is told by Eve. I hate all of it.

Victor and Diana have history, do they not? My memory may fail but I seem to recall her pretending to date Victor back in the day to obtain some type of disc with info from him and then Victor conspiring with her mother to relieve Diana of the fortune left to her by her father. I also seem to recall the bad blood that once was between John and Victor being over her.

Hope apologizes to Ben for misjudging him. [The pigs will be flying around the city hall roof again today.]

Gabi turns to Brady for help. [If this is about saving GabiChic, Brady should take a pass. Not only would Victor probably not like such a deal, what member of the public would want fashion advice from somebody with Gabi's sketchy reputation?]

Rex puts Eric in an awkward position. [Scowling, glowering Eric has been in an awkward position since the showing of Kristen's sex tape.]

Jack and Eve take advantage of Melinda’s scandal. [How low can Eve go? First, she manipulates poor Jack and now she wants to take ruthless advantage of a young woman's immigration status. If she keeps this up, Eve will lose any sympathy that she gets as the mother of the murdered Paige, and will replace Ben as the town pariah. E.g., Typical Salemite: "Hey, this Ben has turned out to be a pretty good guy, but that Eve Donovan is the scum of earth.]

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-...ys-of-our-lives-spoilers-february-18-march-1/

Monday February 25:
Hope apologizes to Ben for misjudging him.

Tuesday February 26:
Jennifer rips into Eve and Jack for using Haley as a political pawn.

Wednesday February 27:
Diana brokers an alliance with Victor.

Thursday February 28:
Victor drops a bomb on Marlena.

Friday March 1:
Terrified he may hurt her, Ben breaks up with Ciara.
Tripp finds something unexpected in Claire’s jewelry box and confronts her.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-february-25th-t40633.html#p1973318

Monday, February 25, 2019
The truth is finally revealed regarding who set the cabin on fire last year and why.

Tuesday, February 26, 2019
Gabi turns to Brady for help.

Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Marlena is thrown when John comes to Leo's defense.
Sarah has a steamy dream about Eric.

Thursday, February 28, 2019
Chloe interrupts a heated moment between Gabi and Stefan.

Friday, March 1, 2019
Eli and Lani question JJ about Haley.

Monday February 25:
The truth is finally revealed regarding who set the cabin on fire last year and why. [Whoever it is, the identity of the culprit will be another blow to bumbling Hope's reputation as a crime solver.]

Tuesday February 26:
Jennifer rips into Eve and Jack for using Haley as a political pawn. [I hate to agree with ranting, self-righteous Jenny about anything, but she's spot on here.]

Wednesday February 27:
Diana brokers an alliance with Victor. [Victor just never learns. Doesn't he recall how badly his deal with sketchy Vivian turned out?]
Sarah has a steamy dream about Eric. [Steamy? Did she dream that she was trapped in an overheated crawl space with the Salem sourpuss?]

Thursday February 28:

Chloe interrupts a heated moment between Gabi and Stefan. [Hopefully, poor Chloe has a strong stomach.]

Friday March 1:
Eli and Lani question JJ about Haley. [JJ should react in the same way that the Hispanic marine did when asked for dirt about Clint Eastwood in the film Heartbreak Ridge, smile and sarcastically say: "No habla."]

Back