SPOILER !! Spoilers - mish/mash

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have seen some pics, read a few things (SOD) but don't know the "when", except, thruout the next 2 weeks.

There will probably be more detail in the "week" spoilers.......but

Pic of Eve returning the ring to Brady, one of Diane (inmate) in a bad mood, talking to Gabi in her hospital bed.

As to what goes on....Paul & John go to Mexico, no details, but Chloe gets home, & I also read Chloe kills Mateo!!! After she is home is when Chloe blows Theresa out of the water, so evidently she tells of Theresa knowing she was there, not saying anything.

Pic of Xander telling Eve to cut her losses.

Will tries something that MIGHT help regain his memories.

Chad doesn't have much leverage to battle Stefan since Stefan runs DiMera, but an opportunity comes along to run Titan. Kate not happy about that, as it destroys her plan to run Titan. And Leo realizes that this will upset whatever was supposed to happen, so....has a different plan of his own.

Victor is told of Leo's lawsuit, and is furious.......so has to fire Sonny, or whatever, til this is settled.

Ciara is advised by Kayla to tell Tripp about being raped.

Claire returns home, Theo broke up with her, she & Tripp share their problems, and evidently kiss, Ciara walks in.

Pic of Eve returning the ring to Brady.

Pic of Xander telling Eve to cut her losses.

Add the week of the 4th, Brady says he's done with both Victor and Theresa.

The Brady/Eve pic shows her holding the ring out to him. Doesn't show him taking it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm putting this tweet here because of the picture in the article

Link to article

https://www.tvinsider.com/691816/days-of-our-lives-ben-return-robert-scott-wilson/
---------------
Picture with article

Unknown-1.jpg

How on earth could he be out of prison or the psych facility? He killed at least two people (Paige, Serena, Wendy) and attempted to kill others (Will, Marlena, Abigail, Chad). I will be really mad if he was released for “good behavior” or “some legal technicality”.

Am guessing, only guessing, that he was guilty by reason of insanity, remanded to the psychiatric facility. And now, he is now longer insane, thus can be released and go free! (Can someone explain then, why he went along with Sami's crazy idea of re-enacting the murder of her son?) And yes, for that idea of Sami's alone, should qualify her for some time spent at that facility.

If you read his interview in the link, he talks a lot about personalities. While I don't think they'd give 2 characters DID at the same time, I still think back to that flashing red light outside his apartment. Could have been a trigger.

Ok, I could seriously get into this alters falling for alters idea, and Stefan *and* Chad trying to fight for Abigail.

Let's see, Abigail sprouts another alter. That alter falls for Ben's alter.

Stefan is still after Gabby.

Chad is still after original Abigail.

The Dr. Laura alter has given up and is crying in a corner because she has no control.

Yup, sounds good to me.

Ciara and Ben, this is not a good idea.

Back