SPOILER !! Spoilers week Sept 30

Nicole, drink some water quick! You too can be pregnant by Eric because that storyline hasn't been done yet. :sarcasm:

Jordan, drink up and then get Rafe in bed. Hope, you're up next. Slurp down that good ol' Salem water and you will be pregnant with Rafe's baby. What's that you say? It's been months since you and Rafe shook the sheets? Pfft, silly woman, that does not matter!

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday September 30:
Doug and Hope deliver bad news to Julie.

Tuesday October 1:
Kristen informs Brady she’s pregnant with his child!

Wednesday October 2:
Julie makes a dying request to Doug.

Thursday October 3:
Ciara and Ben tell Lani they think Jordan tried to kill Ciara.

Friday October 4:
Jack informs Eve he got his memory back.
Gabi receives horrific news.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-september-30th-t41314-s90.html

Monday, September 30, 2019
Lucas comes under fire for his decision.
Jack and Jennifer share a heartfelt reunion with JJ.

Tuesday, October 1, 2019
Vivian seeks shelter from an old ally.

Wednesday, October 2, 2019
Nicole asks Sarah if she's pregnant.

Thursday, October 3, 2019
Brady tells Marlena that Kristen is pregnant with his baby.

Friday, October 4, 2019
Julie passes out after she and Doug reminisce about their life together.

So if this means that on October 4th Julie still has not received a heart, I think that kind of rules out Dr. Shah giving his heart. So maybe it will be Gabi's husband's heart. Unless Dr. Shah isn't dead right away and is on life support in the hospital.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is first I have heard speculated about Eve killing Stefan. Doubt that very much. Yes, folks interpret the misleading spoilers in various ways, for sure. Some think that Lani might be the one who shoots Stefan accidentally, aiming for someone else....probably Vivian. Then there is Lucas getting backlash from offering Kate's heart for Julie.
There is also talk of Days doing some sort of "time jump" , then tales being told in flashbacks, but that is not to happen til end of year.
Currently Julie is hanging on, but failing, same with Kate.

So the spoiler was Lani runs into serious trouble before her wedding. There is a scene where Lani is shown chasing after a hooded Vivian with a gun. So I can speculate Vivian somehow takes Lani as a hostage.

I think I might take a break from this drivel again. The Kristen spoiler is the final straw. My mind is boggled by the sheer stupidity involved. :angry:

HORRORS!!!! According to Salem history, Julie might be pregnant too!

Thanks, KathyLu I needed this laugh after the spoilers.

I honestly think these spoilers are at an all time low. Horrible. For the first since I started watching Days in the late 80s I'm actually thinking of not watching. Especially now with the fall programing coming back. There will be plenty to watch on my DVR.

Wasn't Kristen infertile when she was young?
No, but she miscarried John's baby (twice) and found out she probably couldn't get pregnant again (I think uterine scarring was the reason given), so that's why Stefano found Susan, had her impregnated using in vitro fertilization and Kristen pretended to be pregnant while Susan was carrying EJ, who was born and named John, Jr. (there's more to it, but that's it in a nutshell)

Here's John and Kristen with newborn EJ:

elvisbreakintosee4.gif

Back